Welcome Kodiak Combos, DIY Sitka Blacktails on Kodiak!

Thanks. For Bears? How are the deer numbers looking after winter?

They are everywhere!
76622f5bfe8de88e86ef3dc6218256da.jpg
8488da71f5bda7aae9468fb43260d20a.jpg

Keep your head on a swivel!

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
How many hunter to you allow in camp at one time? what is the duration of most hunts?

I just wanted to say thank you for offering veterans such a generous discount that is a commendable gesture for sure.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I am a veteran, let me explain why veterans get a discount. Mainly selfish reasons, but active duty and veterans follow instructions and work as a team. They learn and adapt quickly. On a boat and being remote following instructions and working as a team not only adds to the safety factor we will catch more fish, Plus I can just guide you and your team verse me or a deckhand doing all the work. Some civilians can learn quick but it usually take them 3 days! Whereas military it takes them 5 minutes. No disrespect to civilians just an observation from years of owning and operating my business and meeting a bunch of great people.

jfs82

WKR
As I nderstand it,u p there you basically get Black bear islands, or Brown bear islands... and Kodiak is decidely a Brown Bear island.

Hpchacrx

FNG
It is probably on another island. I have only fished Alaska. So I am learning about hunting

Grizz208

FNG
Is there a minimum of how many people can book? Like if I wanted to come and hunt by myself, could I do that or due you require at least 2 people.

I am a veteran, let me explain why veterans get a discount. Mainly selfish reasons, but active duty and veterans follow instructions and work as a team. They learn and adapt quickly. On a boat and being remote following instructions and working as a team not only adds to the safety factor we will catch more fish, Plus I can just guide you and your team verse me or a deckhand doing all the work. Some civilians can learn quick but it usually take them 3 days! Whereas military it takes them 5 minutes. No disrespect to civilians just an observation from years of owning and operating my business and meeting a bunch of great people.

at least your honest but cant see why that has anything to do with catching more fish. sounds like your wanting your clients to do all the work as opposed to hiring some extra help. why even take civilians. sounds like you cant be bothered. i would never book a trip knowing this going in. believe it or not there are some civilians that can fish and hunt o.k. good luck with that business model.