What are you getting your wife for Christmas this year?

I'm gonna give her about 180 lbs of venison. I hope she likes it!

But seriously she wants a bread maker. There is always guitar stuff she wants. I think I could probably get away with buying her a gun, she's pretty cool.

Marble

WKR
Kifaru organizer bags for her pack
Dual zone bed warmer
Lululemon yoga pants

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

K-22

FNG
This is the first year i'm drawing a complete blank. I'm hoping one of you guys can give me an idea. Shes set on hunting stuff, jewelry, electronics. And covid has completely boned my getaway ideas....
Fruitcake.
Yummm.....

My lady showed me a coupon to her favorite jewelry store and said she would really like a three piece set of "white buffalo." What ever that is...

I took the coupon when she was asleep, bought the buffalo set, and went hunting.

Turns out it's like turquoise, except white with black inclusions. I hadn't bought jewelry ever so I figured some expensive rocks were doable after 10+ years.

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
I’m kind of getting her a vacuum. She is cleaning the house constantly so I’m getting her a roomba to do the vacuuming for her. Also got her a chrysanthemum stone I came across at a rock/fossil shop. It’s a white crystal flower that forms in a black rock.

jmez

WKR
Roomba is a winner. Works really well.

Smokeless fire pit for mine this year. She and boys love having fires. Our pit is worn out and the smoke is always an issue. Has to be contained living right next to Nat Forest.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
Michael54

Michael54

WKR
I settled on a gravity blanket, a pair of timberlines, and let her pick out a coat she wanted.

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
Your guys wife’s like to clean! I’m thinking I’ll pick her up a treadmill or peloton this year, vacuum was last year

Bulldawg

WKR
I was able to get my hands on a SIg 365 for her this year and a couple rounds of ammo. Likely too late for you Christmas, but I think for her birthday I am going to get a ring or necklace made with some of my ivories. If I can pinch the pennies I’ll get a matching piece for my 1 year or daughter as well.

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
Already got her a Christmas present, the new Subaru Outback Premium she’s been asking for. To be fair, I got a Tacoma for Christmas two years ago.

Same thing I’ve been getting her for Christmas, anniversary, and bday for the last 8 years - nothing. We got the same bank account so what’s the point. We’re both extremely frugal. If she needs something and she can’t get herself to buy it, I talk her into just buying it when she needs it and she does the same for me. Plus, we both prefer experiences over “things"
This... We don't do gifts for each other for birthdays or Christmas, and for our anniversary, hopefully we bang haha, no but really, we gave up on gifts a while ago. I prefer thanksgiving with the whole extended family to Christmas for this very reason, my 2 year old has totes worth of toys, but he'd rather play in a box, or the dog's bowl.