What are you getting your wife for Christmas this year?

Northpark

WKR
Nothing. My wife hates gifts. Actually she’s getting a brand new house so I guess that covers Christmas and birthday.

Tanner W

Lil-Rokslider
She loves to cook/bake and She’s been wanting a kitchen aid mixer for a few years now so I’m going for that

We're getting cabinets for the dining room. I'm installing them.

I'm also getting her some new winter boots and wool socks.

OP
Michael54

Michael54

WKR
Ignorance is bliss. My Danner Striker EMS boots treated me well enough that I made assumptions about the brand. Am I wrong?
I havent had any luck with danners over the past 5 years ( 3 different pairs all leaked within a month) Others love em and have great luck with them. They were all i cared to know or own until they started letting me down. Now i'm just personally jaded towards the brand. I'm sure they will be a good boot for your wife i'm just bustin your balls. Boots and packs are like the pickup truck debate...

She will get half and my signature on the consent decree.

I will get the freedom to hunt, have friends, and spend time with family without fear of retaliation.

My honey informed me the other day she wants a European vacation when this virus shit is over....I was like, "babe, we both work 7 days a week, and can barely afford food"...lol

Jaker_cc

WKR
She will get half and my signature on the consent decree.

I will get the freedom to hunt, have friends, and spend time with family without fear of retaliation.

I had one of those, congrats on the new found life. It’s worth it!!! I gave up all but my dogs and 1/4 of the money, still worth it.

I don't want to get anything for mine because she has too much stuff already. Plus she moved my recliner to the far side of the living room, to make space for the xmas tree, while I was out hunting. I've been trying to not hold a grudge about it but it gets rekindled every time I sit down lol. She's getting coal or socks; nothing else!