What does everyone do for a living?

mtbshark

WKR
Nothing to fancy here, as i am a metal re-finisher. Basically i hang out in commercial buildings after regular work hours and fix up the stainless, brass, or bronze parts. mostly entry doors/frames and elevator.
I did just get back from Billings working on there new fed courthouse putting a crazy patina on the elevators too it from standard bronze gold to a real dark wood look.

pics below of a neglected building we did in portland

Attachments

• IMG_20110927_001247.jpg
    IMG_20110927_001247.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20110927_001259.jpg
    IMG_20110927_001259.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 225
Another surveyor...I work for a construction company and handle their GPS machine control as well as the site specific survey layout.

I cant agree that Aron wins though...LNGBOWFLYER's job looks like alot of fun...

Well thankyou. I really love my job. Next week I get to fly in an airshow in Northern New York. I have always dreamed of doing this. My name is also Aaron. So having that name must mean having a cool job. :)

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
Student till May and then I start as a Cement Engineer for Halliburton. Not a hunting job but it will pay the bills. Cabelas didn't like my degree haha.

What's your degree and what type of positions were you looking at? If you're really interested and willing to live in nasty ass Sidney they'll find a spot for you. Usually this is a bad time of year to apply because positions aren't approved for 2013 until all of 2012 is final.

Floorguy

WKR
Commercial flooring installer I do pretty much everything except ceramics/stone and hardwood. I prefer floor prep, cement underlays/overlays and concrete polishing to the vinyls and carpets. Its a far cry from the Criminal Justice BA degree I got.

huntwest

Lil-Rokslider
Journeyman lineman. Looking forward to tomarrow high of -10 then add some wind to the mix. I really do enjoy my job.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
Currently a flight instructor in Ohio... Trying to find a better paying pilot job to help my hunting addiction