What hunt doesn’t interest you?

jaytaylor

Lil-Rokslider
Never been interested in taking a bear. I generally like to eat anything I hunt, just wouldn’t eat bear.

High fencing doesn’t interest me either.

WoodDuck

Lil-Rokslider
Turkey. Requires sitting still and conflicts with spring bear.
It doesn’t have to be that way. In large tracts of timber in the Midwest, chasing gobbling Toms in the spring is essentially a YouTube elk hunt and a blast. Hunting birds from a blind on a field edge is the equivalent of Midwest whitetail hunting (i.e. extremely boring).

It doesn’t have to be that way. In large tracts of timber in the Midwest, chasing gobbling Toms in the spring is essentially a YouTube elk hunt and a blast. Hunting birds from a blind on a field edge is the equivalent of Midwest whitetail hunting (i.e. extremely boring).

If you think hunting whitetails in the midwest is boring you’re not doing it right. Sitting in a permanent ladder stand isn’t how it’s done. Those guys are the equivalent of Colorado road hunters.

Fullfan

WKR
Sheep, never understood why many pay high dollar and wait forever to shoot a goat, big horn or em what ever they are called.

ColoradoV

WKR
High fence no fkn way.

Africa is for kayaking = the white nile or Zambezi…

Come to think of it not interested in hunting anything unless it is a giant Mule Deer….

Moneyball

WKR
I try not to knock something until I try it, but anything in a fence is out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Any upland bird hunting without a good dog. they make the entire hunt. I love bird dogs, especially GSP's.

Wolves or coyotes. I just like dogs too much and they look like my pets. Don’t knock others for it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Black bear over bait. Anything behind fences. Rifle hunting doesn’t float my boat in the least. Exotic crap running around Texas, not interested. Pigs are boring unless I am running them with Hounds.