What is the real story on this thing?

I got this pic from a friend. I don’t believe for a second the story I have been told, looks like something that is spread around the internet by 1000 different people who know the shooter. Anyone seen it before? output_im.jpeg

johnsd16

WKR
I got multiple pics of it in Nov 2021, heard it was shot in Idaho and was told it was at “Mercer custom taxidermy” taken by a hunter from Libby MT. Per the texts from my coworker his brother handled the rack there (at the taxi shop).

The lady is WAAAAYYYY behind it in the pic. I’ll post another but need to black the kids faces out since they aren’t my kids, I don’t know who they are and don’t want to be putting pics of little kids on the internet without parents permission.

OP
D
I got multiple pics of it in Nov 2021, heard it was shot in Idaho and was told it was at “Mercer custom taxidermy” taken by a hunter from Libby MT. Per the texts from my coworker his brother handled the rack there (at the taxi shop).

The lady is WAAAAYYYY behind it in the pic. I’ll post another but need to black the kids faces out since they aren’t my kids, I don’t know who they are and don’t want to be putting pics of little kids on the internet without parents permission.
That’s a similar story to what I heard, but the story I got was it was shot this year, from the road, new world record, and in an OTC Idaho unit that I can’t imagine would hold something like this.

JJ1179

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I would say this one is in the running with the other one. Don’t know the story other than my sister-in-laws co-workers husband’s friend (yeah I know lol) shot it. Not sure where.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 219

JJ1179

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Sure looks like an elk to me and that’s what she said when she sent the pic. She said, “look at this beast of an elk my co-worker’s husband’s friend shot.”

I could be wrong, but that’s what I was told.

Sure looks like an elk to me and that’s what she said when she sent the pic. She said, “look at this beast of an elk my co-worker’s husband’s friend shot.”

I could be wrong, but that’s what I was told.
Its a Stag and its almost 100% guaranteed shot in a high fence in New Zealand.

Ill give you a pass as I see you're from CA? ;)