What is you hunting suppressor?

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
Form 1 for me. I have built 6 so far and I have one more stamp. 4 were helping buddies. They were there while I worked so it was legal. Not hard to do if you have the right tools.

ejFEGWJ.jpg

260madman

WKR
I would really like a suppressor but the price is a bit steep and the tax stamp is ridiculous along with the wait times. Also asking the King permission after I passed the same background check for a gun to possess a suppressor doesn’t sit well with me. We should be able to walk into a store and grab what we want off the shelf and be on our way.

Follow me for more everyday life advice…

Geewhiz

WKR
I would really like a suppressor but the price is a bit steep and the tax stamp is ridiculous along with the wait times. Also asking the King permission after I passed the same background check for a gun to possess a suppressor doesn’t sit well with me. We should be able to walk into a store and grab what we want off the shelf and be on our way.

While I do agree with you, if your going to get one you better get it soon before they get banned along with all the other fun things.

nashearer

FNG
Form 1 for me as well.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20211010_154831.jpg
    thumbnail_20211010_154831.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 171

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
I have been buying cans since 2003. I have nine in hand and a tenth that should be approved anytime now. As a result, I am not trying to make each one do everything. My favorite can, bar none, is my SilencerCo Harvester 300. It is not rated for rapid, semi-auto fire. The advantage is that it is light. I have inserts for it to run on three different thread pitches. I have hunted with it a good bit on my Winchester 70 Super Grade in 300 Win Mag, which I had threaded. Last weekend I should a doe with it mounted on my Tikka .308.

The one I am waiting on is a Gemtech Tracker, which I intend mainly for the Tikka as a dedicated setup.

~$660 + Stamp: https://jkarmament.com/products/jk-155lt-rifle-caliber-kit-rck-msttm-patent-pending

Form 1 takes 30 days

Anyone have direct experience with TBAC Gen 2 Ultra 5 on something similar to a 280ai?

I have 3 hunting cans, a tracker, harvester and a Nomad Ti.

the compactness of the 5 is really tempting for a 24"barrel 280ai. There's no point in getting the 7 as I have other cans in that length.

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Rugged Radiant and a Q Trash panda. The Radiant 762 is a beast, sounds great on my .300 and 6.5, the quality is outstanding, its Ti so its super lightweight, and backed by lifetime warranty. #win

YHM Resonator or Resonator K. Excellent piece and value. I would go full auto rated myself. Yes they are a bit heavier. But so much more versatile. Get one! (Suppressor)

Dreeko

FNG
Griffin Armament Paladin 300. Full auto rated, 14.5 oz, and I love their taper mount muzzle devices.