What other addiction(s) do you have?

In the period of 1 year (not a calendar year) I will have had 5 surgeries. Both shoulders have been done as has my right knee and yesterday my prostate. So I only have the left knee to go. So it's kind of looking like I am addicted to surgeries. Truth be told, I can't wait to have it all behind me.

Wags

WKR
In the period of 1 year (not a calendar year) I will have had 5 surgeries. Both shoulders have been done as has my right knee and yesterday my prostate. So I only have the left knee to go. So it's kind of looking like I am addicted to surgeries. Truth be told, I can't wait to have it all behind me.

Damn brother, I thought I had a rough year. I’ll be praying for you and your family. I hope you recover soon.

Damn brother, I thought I had a rough year. I’ll be praying for you and your family. I hope you recover soon.
Thanks, I appreciate that!
Overall, I am handling it all pretty well despite have minor complications resulting in 2 emergency room trips. The second emergency room trip is actually right now. But I am about to go home soonish.

jimh406

WKR
Why do you believe Tucker Carlson feeds Hate? Because he shines a flashlight on things?

I agree.

For those unfamiliar with Tucker's show, he regularly has Tulsi Gabbard on, for example. She's a former Democrat Congressman who is an Officer in the Reserves from Hawaii. If that is your definition of hate/right wing, I think you might be misinformed.

He's actually about getting the truth out wherever it lands.

Forget what you think you know and go prove your beliefs to be true. You might find out that you are mistaken.

Fun thread …. stop talking politics please. Also try to remember that whatever your politics, we all love our kids and families and friends. We all work hard and value kindness and honesty. We all have way more in common with each other than we do with the politicians and talking heads who try to pit us against each other. So stop letting them do it. Rant over . Mic drop.

Snowmobiles are awesome.
Have to agree. Though I’ve only had an ancient little ski-doo tundra. Lots of fun out hunting predators, ice fishing and exploring the Caribou Hills on it. When I lived near Ninilchik I spent a fair amount of time in the hills. When I lived with in Kenai I could ride right out into the swamp from my yard. Now I ride the motorcycle right out into the desert.
0DE46D63-F2F4-4BE2-A291-24EE574B6DC8.jpeg
And my wife got on a bike for the first time in years. It was a pretty big deal because all she ever rode before were low slung street bikes. A 35” seat can be a little intimidating if you didn’t grow up riding dirt bikes. Now we are shopping for a bike of her own, she’s got her eye on the smallest BMW GS.

This is her first ever ride on the dirt. She kicked ass and even did some minor obstacles.
5ECEFFEA-3A7E-4BA4-ABFD-34B89D17B8F2.jpeg

Last edited:

chocolab

Lil-Rokslider
Saltwater fishing
Backpacking, winter hiking
Just got into skiing this year and LOVE it
Soccer
Cooking, smoking meat
Tractors n stuff
Camping with the family in summer
Love/hate relationship with my squat rack
Beer (IPA) - this is probably near the top if we're being honest here...

and LSD... Just kidding.

TheGDog

WKR
And my wife got on a bike for the first time in years. It was a pretty big deal because all she ever rode before were low slung street bikes. A 35” seat can be a little intimidating if you didn’t grow up riding dirt bikes. Now we are shopping for a bike of her own, she’s got her eye on the smallest BMW GS.

This is her first ever ride on the dirt. She kicked ass and even did some minor obstacles.
View attachment 418703

Holy Crap! A Wife that rides? Nice! You got the Holy Grail Then!

Holy Crap! A Wife that rides? Nice! You got the Holy Grail Then!
She doesn’t ride pillion. I don’t understand why anyone would want to. To each her own.👍

For those that think girls can’t ride big bikes…

The bike we are looking at for her is the first one this gal picks up in the video. For those not in the know, that R1250GS she is riding isn’t just good for off road. It would absolutely walk away from just about any big touring bike on the Highway.

ABS (selectable), traction control (selectable), electronic suspension adjustment, fuel injected, liquid cooled, excellent power to weight… why would you settle for anything less in 2022?

Last edited:

alcvndnb

FNG
Dogs. I raise and train versatile dogs. More specifically German wirehaired pointers. I help out with our NAVHDA on the weekends and run hunt tests 3-4 times a year. I could go on and on about dog work