What other addiction(s) do you have?

WCB

WKR
Besides hunting something 9+ months of the year and fishing (mostly fly fishing) I like to paint/draw wildlife. Don't do it a whole lot and will actually go a year without touching it but then knockout 4-5 projects in a couple weeks.

Used to be into photography but havent snapped a picture with my camera except for some of my daughters for well over a year now. Should get back into it but probably should pic up a new body.

Besides hunting something 9+ months of the year and fishing (mostly fly fishing) I like to paint/draw wildlife. Don't do it a whole lot and will actually go a year without touching it but then knockout 4-5 projects in a couple weeks.

Used to be into photography but havent snapped a picture with my camera except for some of my daughters for well over a year now. Should get back into it but probably should pic up a new body.
Show us a couple paintings!

Between my family and work I'm lucky to have enough time for hunting. Don't really have much time for anything else. I used to backpack and fly fish and then bird hunt pretty hard core prior to archery big game hunting, but no longer. I have a 7 y/o and a 4 y/o now so any extra time I have I put right back into them...supporting their activities and then I try to get them outside with Dad more and more as they age. We did an Ozark river float this spring, camping along the river 2 nights. Would like to do that another time or two this year. Would also like to get the family west for a few days of UTV riding and hiking and car camping in the mountains.

Luked

WKR
My biggest addiction is fishing. Just got back from last week spending half a week in FL and the other half in AL
We also havw a side by side that like to run around the off road parks at
And of course guns
23e95ac87c749b2d829f1cb33a33d0cd.jpg
f1adfda17c602fca842f0ae52589e56a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

When I’m not working or hunting. I’m either traveling with my daughter to another state for soccer or building knives for customers.

tyler75

FNG
Love getting outdoors.
Mtn biking
Camping
Fishing
backpacking

When I can get my boys to come it is priceless.
I only have 2 living at home and miss doing things with the older 2 boys.
My wife and dog always come on these adventures.
We just bought a piece of land to build a cabin on. We’ll do about 90% of the work. That’s going to take a lot of time this next year, building this and working full time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robtattoo

WKR
You sell any? Not sure if “food” is cool or not in the classifieds, but I’d love to buy some if you could/would part with it!

We do, yes. They won't start producing for a couple more months yet & right now we're still collecting swarms & building hives. Started with 2 last year & ended with 5. Lost 2 over winter & were already up to 7. We don't mass harvest like a lot of folks, she's more concerned about breeding more bees than making money, but I would expect wexll have around 30 gallons throughout the summer.

Not sure what it'd cost to ship, but if it's OK with the Mods, I'll happily post some up when it's available!

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
Hunting adjacent hobbies:
Cooking, especially wild game
Smoking/curing meats
Foraging
Fishing, but really only for the meat
Working with my dog
Knife sharpening

AND
Golf- really working on improving my 10 handicap
Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling
Fantasy baseball
Fantasy golf
Cigars
Bourbon/Scotch/Tequila
IPA's
Wine, red or white, cheap or expensive

Zdub02

WKR
Bourbon, beer, snow skiing, and cooking/grilling/smoking (while consuming said bourbon or beer of course)

We do, yes. They won't start producing for a couple more months yet & right now we're still collecting swarms & building hives. Started with 2 last year & ended with 5. Lost 2 over winter & were already up to 7. We don't mass harvest like a lot of folks, she's more concerned about breeding more bees than making money, but I would expect wexll have around 30 gallons throughout the summer.

Not sure what it'd cost to ship, but if it's OK with the Mods, I'll happily post some up when it's available!
My family eats a lot of honey. Where are you located?

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Freedive spearfishing. Bug diving.
Foraging (mushrooms, kelp, etc.). Gardening.
Skiing.