What other addiction(s) do you have?

Phaseolus

WKR
Skiing, mountain biking, camping, coyote hunting…

my Wife and I are taking our slide in camper to Baja in a week. Retirement is great and we will come back when we feel like it.

kloppy

FNG
Anything involving bows, guns, fishing, skiing, golf - I got a shit eating grin just typing those things out. Life is fun.

Scoot

WKR
Bowhunting, fishing, and golf. I do as much of these things as I can. However, being a dad trumps all of it and it's the most fun and rewarding thing I do. When I can be Dad while doing any of those three things... well, that's a good day!

Wine, smoking/grilling wild game and baseball. Crushed a venison roulade on NYE! Always searching for the next great Cab and Uecker on the radio.

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
More important and enjoyable to me than hunting or fishing are the adventures I share with my wife. It isn't even close.
View attachment 363982

We love to ride the mountains....

View attachment 363983

View attachment 363986

We've owned multiple big bikes. Our most recent is a full-on custom built H-D which spent a year in planning and development.

View attachment 363992

View attachment 363997

This is really just the tip of our iceberg...and mine.
Nice wheels... So has the Harley! ;)

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Wife and I are full time RV'ers. We have a 2020 43' Riverstone fifth wheel that I tow with a 2016 Ford F350 DRW. While I'm towing that, the wife is towing or 24' Bennington pontoon boat. We live in SWFL on the Gulf of Mexico in the winter and N. GA on a lake in the mountains in the summer. When we're stationary, I also play golf.

Last edited:
Snowboarding and rodeo

Where do you rodeo? What event?

My dad rode bulls for almost all of my childhood. We were on the road every weekend during the summer time. My brother rode for quite a while as well. He rode in the IPRA and won a few rounds at the IFR over the course of 3 or 4 years.

I rode broncs for a couple seasons, wasn’t very good but it was a hell of a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
Land Cruisers, Old Ford trucks, snow skiing, camping, fly fishing, bjj and running. Many of these I have to travel to do

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Trucks or anything with 4-wheel drive, hunting everything I can, work on the farm, riding horses/roping, and lately been riding snowmobiles with friends and that’s been pretty dang fun

TSnave

FNG
Competition shooting. NRA & CMP High Power, Midrange, and Long range. USPSA, most divisions except Open. For every shot I take while hunting, I pop a thousand primers in competition.

z987k

WKR
Flying little airplanes around. That's actually my main hobby. Hunting is just one of the missions attached to it a few weeks a year.

To echo a sentiment above, drugs would be so much cheaper.

several....not cheap ones either...
BIking, both mountain and now have an indoor bike for late nights and crappy weather days. Have a decently built jeep and just bought a plane for my son and me to learn to fly.
150 12-3-21.jpgkilnjeep.jpg55leaves.jpg

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
Rocks...🙄 Since as far back as I can remember...

I'm learning to be very picky, as hubby & kids pretty much quit carrying my finds for me nowadays...

Mosby

WKR
First it was women and then I got married. Then it was rifles until I couldn't improve what I had. Then I switched to bourbon and got enough 12 year bourbon to last me a lifetime. Now its gun dogs. I pick up my new Vizsla pup on February 3rd......and I'm getting excited. I am spending a lot of time right now learning how to work with dogs and improve my training and handling.

TheGDog

WKR
Other addictions? Ugh, I'll try to keep it as brief as I can.

First of all anything with 2 wheels I'm all about it. BMX, and DirtBikes, then MTB, and then CrotchRockets. think I've owned or ridden like 16 bikes so far?

I am a bit of a fan of Gettin' Air! (modest amounts)

kx500 StepUp Jump 004.jpgUphill KX500.jpg1FOOTER1.JPG
001_1.JPG012_12.JPG

Also dragging knees on street bikes, and WHEELIES!
The FZ-1 I used to have was AWESOME for Wheelies!

DJ Scratch-Mixing.
3 TurnTables.jpg
Creating Rap tracks every once in awhile.
Write lyrics all the damn time consistently since 2007.

Car Audio and Subwoofer building.
IMG_1075.JPG

Desktop Speaker building.
2012-10-27_18-17-27_531.jpg

Used to go to the Gym very consistently from High school on up to around maybe 45yo then isht starting tearing and ripping on me over the next few years so then Hunting became my focus. So I could be physical without as much tearing up. Although, hunting did cause my wrist to get shattered at one point, so perhaps not the best replacement, hehe! Too late now, I'm hooked on killin' isht!

Last edited:
I like to collect firearms (especially old ones), and antique bamboo fly rods…my fly rod collection dwarfs my firearms collection, both in size and monetarily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk