what the heck is going on with Kifaru?

OP
G
thats the problem, you cant leave message with that system so i did send a email to their customer service. Just never had this happen in the 20 plus years i"ve been a kifaru customer. I guess with the new age of covid it is just the way it is.

Oregonboy

WKR
I called twice last week and got a live person both times. They were extremely helpful. Maybe you had the incorrect number?

CorbLand

WKR
thats the problem, you cant leave message with that system so i did send a email to their customer service. Just never had this happen in the 20 plus years i"ve been a kifaru customer. I guess with the new age of covid it is just the way it is.
Or maybe you just caught them at a bad time or they are trying to get caught up from over the weekend. You posted this at ~1030 mountain time and they open at 8. That means the most amount of time that it could have been from the time you called them (unless you called before business hours) is 2.5 hours man.

It must mean they've been bought by the Chinese Communist Party and they've forwarded your calls to the NSA for monitoring. There's just no other explanation. I think they did the same to me... oh god I hear the sirens tell my wife I'm an orangutan.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Badlands would be happy to have a new customer that has to replace there pack every year when it gets destroyed on one day hunt…

Really tho, I would expect people to be more tolerant, considering Kifaru does a BUNCH of public outreach, events, sponsorships etc. some days they are probably just busy. And really, how many customer service reps do you think they have? What if one is sick, on maternity/paternity leave, family emergency, maybe another is at an event they are doing? Then you forward everything to an automated system.

Kifaru has always had great customer service, and they will continue to do so. That won’t change over the course of a single day.

CorbLand

WKR
Prepare to get roasted by people who can’t comprehend the idea of somebody not being satisfied with kifaru.

Aaron will be along shortly with a short response…..and get like 80 likes from the fanboys….
I think I have a Kifaru hat that I won somewhere but will still roast the dude for making one phone call, sending an email and bitching they havent responded in less than 2.5 hours. Regardless of being a "fanboy" or not, that is just ridiculous.

bsnedeker

WKR
Prepare to get roasted by people who can’t comprehend the idea of somebody not being satisfied with kifaru.

Aaron will be along shortly with a short response…..and get like 80 likes from the fanboys….
You're slipping man...took you almost two pages to throw the word "fanboys" into a Kifaru related thread. Very disappointing.

Unless you count a $20 gun bearer I have, I've never bought a single thing from Kifaru. I don't know much about the company either. To throw a tantrum on a forum and doomsay about the end of customer service as we know it because a company didn't answer your calls over a two hour timespan is ridiculous.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I think I have a Kifaru hat that I won somewhere but will still roast the dude for making one phone call, sending an email and bitching they havent responded in less than 2.5 hours. Regardless of being a "fanboy" or not, that is just ridiculous.

I didn’t even think he was bitching as much as he was wondering why now, after 20 years he got directed to a call center.

That’s the thing about threads that don’t worship kifaru, people don’t really read or think, they just type with emotion. This happens more with kifaru than any other product.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Unless you count a $20 gun bearer I have, I've never bought a single thing from Kifaru. I don't know much about the company either. To throw a tantrum on a forum and doomsay about the end of customer service as we know it because a company didn't answer your calls over a two hour timespan is ridiculous.

It didn’t seem like a tantrum, he wasn’t saying. He was never buying kifaru again or anything like that, just wondering why he got directed to a call center.

Why the hell am I typing, I don’t care about this at all lol.