what the heck is going on with Kifaru?

OP
G
OMG this post is so far out of hand read my original post again. I was merely wondering if kifaru had went to a call center type operation which IMO is not good. Yes I tried to call them 5 rimes and got referred and yes I filled out that ticket and sent a email. I have placed 4 orders this summer and all were shipped several weeks before the expected ship date. This order was place june 11 expected ship date was 7-10-7-17. So i tried to call on the 19th big deal. I am not a complainer never post stuff like this before. I love kifaru products and own thousands of dollars of their gear. I simply was wondering if they went to call center. I finally reached a real person on attempt number 6 and got an update on my order. My god the people on here are over the top.

I understand that, I am just saying thats not the usual kifaru experience and its not for the better

I tried to get an answer to a question I had about a product from my choice of vender that provide products of likeness to Kifaru. I didn't get an answer. So, instead of posting about it on a hunting forum, I spaced it off for a few days and reached out again. The response was "great customer service".

I figured they were just busy at the time or on vacation. Go figure.

Now, if I can get UWneptune308 to respond to this post, It will make my day...:rolleyes:

Is this still available?
I've got a Delaware OnX chip that works in a Magellan for trade.

UWneptune308

Lil-Rokslider
LOL yourself. No it's not. If they catered to every whim, they wouldn't have time to do anything else.

Service providers expect you to act like an adult...

Thatā€™s customer service purpose once again.

cusĀ·tomĀ·er servĀ·ice
Learn to pronounce
noun
the assistance and advice provided by a company to those people who buy or use its products or services.

What I posted yesterday was merely a matter of fact and now a day later you are still trying to elicit a reaction from me. Itā€™s frankly juvenile.

I love the company personally, In fact i have an order on my way to my house as we speak. I myself have also had a few phones calls on different days never go through (Specifically April & May) of this year.

Could the OP waited for an email, sure. But how can you expect someone spending hundreds of dollars if not thousands (as it sounds) not to be a little agitated/annoyed that no one is answering. If you were trying to buy a Ferrari for race day, would you get upset if no one answered quickly ? Probably.

I think we can all agree this company is the best of the best. As a gentleman above said they may be experiencing growing pains. And that should be expected with a company making such a great product.

Hope this answers your question/s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
Could the OP waited for an email, sure. But how can you expect someone spending hundreds of dollars if not thousands (as it sounds) not to be a little agitated/annoyed that no one is answering. If you were trying to buy a Ferrari for race day, would you get upset if no one answered quickly ? Probably.
Personally I would expect someone to recognize that there is a reasonable amount of time for a company to get back to you. If this guy had been trying to get a hold of Kifaru for a day or two this would have been received completely differently but 2.5 hours? I have spent more time than that trying to solve one customers problem.

It also would have been recieved completely different if he would have just asked if other people were having trouble getting a hold of them but when you come in with your first post of the thread saying that you have thousand of dollars of their stuff and they didn't answer your call on the first ring therefore their customer service is going to shit. That isn't asking a question, that is saying you feel like you should get special treatment.

The biggest thing here is being reasonable and I wouldnt say that the OP was reasonable in his assessment at all.

Totally agree with the OP. I asked for an autographed picture of Snyder shirtless riding a horse like Putin with my last two orders and got nothing. I send him text messages all the time telling him how he is my spirit animal and that our souls are bonded and that we should hang out and hunt together and he doesnā€™t respond. I even think he may have blocked me.

anywhoā€¦yeah kifaru is a bunch of sell outs and I really wish people could find a way to make hunting pants even more slim fitting Or whatever we were complaining about.

UWneptune308

Lil-Rokslider
Personally I would expect someone to recognize that there is a reasonable amount of time for a company to get back to you. If this guy had been trying to get a hold of Kifaru for a day or two this would have been received completely differently but 2.5 hours? I have spent more time than that trying to solve one customers problem.

It also would have been recieved completely different if he would have just asked if other people were having trouble getting a hold of them but when you come in with your first post of the thread saying that you have thousand of dollars of their stuff and they didn't answer your call on the first ring therefore their customer service is going to shit. That isn't asking a question, that is saying you feel like you should get special treatment.

The biggest thing here is being reasonable and I wouldnt say that the OP was reasonable in his assessment at all.

The only reason I chimed in was because I had a similar experience. Like I said in my post I had called 3-4 times between April and May and had trouble getting through most of those calls. I also sent an email and it wasnā€™t responded to until a day later. I ended up looking on this forum about their customer service and found the owners email who ended up helping me start to finish basically. I see both sides for sure. But like I said when you make a superior product this is what will eventually happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
If they have growing pains or are short staffed some delays from day to day can be expected. Part of my job is handling customers (calls and emails). From what I have seen and experienced in the hunting/shooting industry we provide great Product/customer service. It may take a day or two to get back to emails or even a call back the next day when really busy (right before hunting season). People need to relax a little. If 10 people call all at once and there are only 4 people to answer the phone 6 people are going to have to either wait on hold (of which 3 will inevitably bitch about being put on hold whether it is for 10min or 30 seconds) 2 will hang up and try to call a minute later and 1 dude will sit on hold for 30minutes and be super grateful someone helped him.

*zap*

WKR
I wonder what the actual % of the general population is soft, spoiled, ingrates that have never been told no? Any guesses?

ncossey

FNG
Get on Instagram.
Send Aron/Frank a private message.
Wait for response, because they always respond.