what the heck is going on with Kifaru?

OP
G
I think I have a Kifaru hat that I won somewhere but will still roast the dude for making one phone call, sending an email and bitching they havent responded in less than 2.5 hours. Regardless of being a "fanboy" or not, that is just ridiculous.
okay its now been 5 phone calls and one email and counting

Beendare

WKR
My only comment is that if you indeed feel you were initially a liitle too harsh in the title of this thread you can go back and edit by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of the title and change the wording slightly.

Drenalin

WKR
My only comment is that if you indeed feel you were initially a liitle too harsh in the title of this thread you can go back and edit by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of the title and change the wording slightly.
I've wanted to know how to do that for a while now - thank you!

fatlander

WKR
Send Aron a message on Instagram. I’d be floored if you don’t get a response within 48 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wytx

WKR
Badlands would be happy to have a new customer that has to replace there pack every year when it gets destroyed on one day hunt…

Really tho, I would expect people to be more tolerant, considering Kifaru does a BUNCH of public outreach, events, sponsorships etc. some days they are probably just busy. And really, how many customer service reps do you think they have? What if one is sick, on maternity/paternity leave, family emergency, maybe another is at an event they are doing? Then you forward everything to an automated system.

Kifaru has always had great customer service, and they will continue to do so. That won’t change over the course of a single day.
Funny, my Badlands packs have lasted for years. Had one with a bad zipper, sent it in and had it back in 5 days for an upcoming hunt. Still using it today.

Decker9

WKR
I think I have a Kifaru hat that I won somewhere but will still roast the dude for making one phone call, sending an email and bitching they havent responded in less than 2.5 hours. Regardless of being a "fanboy" or not, that is just ridiculous.
Speaking of Kifaru hats, mine cost me $280 Canadian and a letter from collections. There’s other reasons folks won’t shop Kifaru direct anymore. I wouldn’t make a post about it, but he is not alone.

Funny, my Badlands packs have lasted for years. Had one with a bad zipper, sent it in and had it back in 5 days for an upcoming hunt. Still using it today.
They'll also send you any replacement zipper pull, or snap free of charge. Not bad stuff, but I sold mine to put towards a Kifaru after I replaced all the broken snaps and zippers with free ones they sent me. (Which is pretty rad.)