Wod

ScottRK

Lil-Rokslider
2/16-- Squats,OHP 5/5/7, dips , sled push on astroturf about 25 min of cardio ,with chins worked in
2/18 --5,250 row 27 min.
2/19-- 5/5/7 Deadlifts, DE OHP, wk 1 New alpinism pullup program; 15 min, 18" step ups; 2x5 24" box jumps
Since restarting the weights ,strength is the limit now on max + sets of deads and squats -not breathing since getting serious with the cardio base.(y)

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
good workout today with Tiny Elvis- 6 miles snowshoeing with 1100' of gain, 4 of those miles were virgin 12-16" of snow, 2 of the miles were from a loop earlier in the week that were slight broken trail

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
4 miles and 1200' of gain snowshoeing w/ TE, all the gain was in the first two miles- the MSR "televators" that they have on some of their snowshoes- work! You flip up the bar when ascending steep stuff and saves a little energy and a less strain on you calves.

MR0enyD.jpg

TripleJ

WKR
10 Minute EMOM:
Min 1-2: 3 hang snatch @ 75%
Min 3 rest
Min 4-5: 2 hang snatch @ 82%
Min 6 rest
Min 7-10: 1 hang snatch @ 88%+

Death by DB Thruster + Lateral Burpee
Min 1: 4 reps + 4 reps
Min 2: 5 reps + 5 reps
Min 3: 6 reps + 6 reps
. . .
Continue adding 1 rep of each every minute until you can no longer complete the reps within that minute
Single 50 lb Dumbbell, lateral burpees over the dumbbell

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
4 miles and 800' of gain on some pretty challenging trails; didn't need snowshoes, but yesterday it got into the 40's and the trails evidently turned to slush (they were fine Sunday)- bunch of 4-6" deep, gaping foot prints that are now frozen over, spikes helped, but it was an ankle breaker if you weren't on your toes! Oh and broke though the 50,000' mark :D

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Cant hit em how's the running program going thus far? feel like you're making progress?

doesn't look like it's impacting your strength training too bad :)

@Cant hit em how's the running program going thus far? feel like you're making progress?

doesn't look like it's impacting your strength training too bad :)

I feel like I’m making progress on the longer workouts but the short sprints are still a booger. Part might be running before the workout I’m fatigued going into it. The soreness has been minimal , someone said might be flushing the lactic acid out or something to that effect. Ive shed a few quarantine pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro