Worst beer you ever drank?

VernAK

WKR
Fitgers Beer brewed in Duluth many years ago. Drank a sip and sent the remainder to the University Lab to be analyzed. Analyst replied with a not that I was working my horse to hard. Seriously, it was some skunky stuff.

Boxer has to be at the top of my list. Buddies and I bought a few cases for a party once in college and couldn't give it away. It was rough.

Kirkland Light, Costco's brands is pretty awful as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I've drank a few 30's of boxer, and you always have to chew the first four or five. Top of the bad list

Follow up from my original post because I feel so strongly about my choices. Lost Lake is like $11.89 for a 24 pack. Are there any cheaper beers out there? I think not. Let that sink in.

Milwaukee Select. About 10 years ago I lived in a small Colorado Mountain town with lots of poor Ski Area Employee burnout neighbors that used to come over and yuck it up after work. I could not get any of them to finish/or drink more than one Milwaukee Select - for free! That's right, freeloaders would not touch this beer for free! That's bad. It was even cold.

Edit: I realize this may vary regionally so my claim of Lost Lake being the cheapest 24 pack may not stand everywhere, but it's still really bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200418-195826.png
    Screenshot_20200418-195826.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20200418-195841.png
    Screenshot_20200418-195841.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Steel reserve was the first beer I learned to like and a fair amount of it was consumed.

So one night when I was feeling nostalgic, I spent the dollar for a 24oz can. First sip was gross. I thought maybe I just had to try a few more. Nope. Dumped it out.

This thread makes me want to try Steel Reserve, for science.

I just remembered when we were underage we would buy Rhinelander if I remember right. I remember it was bad but we drank it.

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Boxer is awful. In college someone showed up with a case of Red Dog and a case of Boxer. Everyone drank the Red Dog first, which is also terrible, as no one wanted to drink the Boxer.

This thread makes me want to try Steel Reserve, for science.

I just remembered when we were underage we would buy Rhinelander if I remember right. I remember it was bad but we drank it.
Drank a lot of Rhinelander in college, thought it was a WI thing. Like $5/ case.

rlg5

FNG
Iron City. I don't think I could ever be thirsty enough to finish one of those

robtattoo

WKR
Budweiser Platinum or Michelob Ultra.
I'm not an IPA fan, but I do want to enjoy a beer that tastes like beer, not creek water.

Unfortunately, I'm limited to gluten free beers these days & Red Bridge & Omission Golden are my go to.

johnsd16

WKR
Hands down Gluek Ice. Was in college and would sting ANYTHING that would get the job done and we threw that stuff out on a road trip. It was THAT bad.