Wrestling a Grizz to the death

NateK

Lil-Rokslider
Sit down and butt scoot towards the bear. No one wants to fight a guard puller and that includes bears.

Triangle choke is probably a bad call considering you would need to be able to wrap a leg around a brown bears neck and shoulder...

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
So , I have a question. If we encounter a Grizz on our elk hunt next month, what is the best strategy. I will have my chest rig handgun of course. But , from what ive heard, i will be lucky to get one or two shots off before the bear gets on top of me. I know a little jitz from watching UFC for many years. Should I try a triangle choke? Maybe keep in my guard for a minute until I can get my knife out and stab im in the gizzard? How about just carrying a bigger knife and charge the bear like brad pitt at the end of Legends of The Fall? You think it would just run off from the shock of me charging it? Or would it just be better to spray myself with bear spray and hope it doesnt like the taste of it on my body? This is a serious inquiry. I want to be prepared.
They’re called “bear hands” for a reason! Show thyself a man and use them the way God intended. You don’t need no yuppy bear spray or any lame tactical pistol. Just some good old fashion grit…. Then maybe you’ll at least die with some dignity.

TheGDog

WKR
Psssh... Neyba Please... Easy, Vulcan Nerve Pinch...DUH!! Right at the base of the neck where it meets up with shoulders. I thought everyone knew that!? Just know that it takes nerves of steel, you must be in control of your emotions in order to override your fears. YOU MUST NOT BE ILLOGICAL!!
Vulcan Nerve Pinch.jpg

Last edited:

TheGDog

WKR
My defense is to $hit my pants and the smell should repel him, or at least make him regret eating me.
Ya' ever seen video of a Lion afterward eating the intestines out of an animal it killed?

They know to purse their lips together tightly while they pull-in those intestines such that it smooshes out the fecal matter while they're doing it.

I have to imagine a bear would probably know how to do the same thing.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Ya' ever seen video of a Lion afterward eating the intestines out of an animal it killed?

They know to purse their lips together tightly while they pull-in those intestines such that it smooshes out the fecal matter while they're doing it.

I have to imagine a bear would probably know how to do the same thing.
Something to keep in mind ...

CRJR45

WKR
The only way to beat a Grizz is by taking this mans course , the Judy Chop will stop them in their tracks ,Guaranteed !