WY Draw Reaults

Frustrating draw for sure. At least my wife got lucky drawing a doe antelope tag with 29% odds. Besides that we struck out on antelope buck tags, even though I put in a for a tag that's historically gone leftover.

CaNINE

FNG
drew an antelope tag for area 75! The plan is to set up camp somewhere TBD and spend a week looking for a good buck. Would appreciate a PM with recommended camping area and sections of the unit worth spending some time in.

Bigjay73

Lil-Rokslider
Slim pickins on the leftover lists. So much for picking up a WT buck tag to go with my doe tags.

Fitzwho

WKR
Struck out on a 40% draw odds antelope buck and on both antelope doe tags at 80%. I'll be there for General Elk anyway, so probably better that I have that money coming back.

204guy

WKR
Looks like picking up a usable or 2nd buck tag as a leftover is a thing of the past. Unfortunate.

blackdawg

WKR
Picked up a second choice general deer tag in Region A. Total meat hunt for anything with antlers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be a slam dunk with bow if ya go for the opener,, those forkies in the road ditch will give ya all the time in world to run one threw em , don’t wait to long cause they get road wary after the first weekend. You should hook up with a nonresident buddy that has a slick head tag,, one drives, one rides in the bed of truck trick,,they run in groups early and a double is doable,, it’s pure murder on em and a surefire way to get that meat. Ya need to test them meat eater recipes from the new first lite sponsored cook book this season cause with the extreme demand the tag prices are sure to double once the residents realize the low price for them slickhead and whitey tags is exposed on the interwebs. I bet if ya ask on this here rokslide some friendly local can give ya gps coordinates to a great spot for a grip and grin,,ya know the kind of spot that looks like ya went deep,,,hell it might even have a great campsite where ya can feel the breeze through your hairs,,,but on the selfie shots I personally would recommend one at the base of devils tower,, kinda mystic ya know. One of those little spots up near the base with the feathers, trinkets and such around it would be perfect! Jealous of y’all that were successful drawers of them tags,,I should have ponied up for the special and doubled the value of my meat. Time to get back to checking my gohunt to see where they screwed me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, I only count 8 hunt units with leftover tags and most of the tags are -2. WTF is going on?

Wow, I only count 8 hunt units with leftover tags and most of the tags are -2. WTF is going on?

Wtf is going on?

Rokslide
Hunt talk
MM
Bowsite
AT
IG
YT
FB

Every one using outdoor adventure to sell you something or beat their chest.

Hmmmm I wonder.

The more one shares their favorite activities on social media, the more they destroy that activity.

Trial153

WKR
Wtf is going on?

Rokslide
Hunt talk
MM
Bowsite
AT
IG
YT
FB

Every one using outdoor adventure to sell you something or beat their chest.

Hmmmm I wonder.

The more one shares their favorite activities on social media, the more they destroy that activity.
Lots of truth to that. Add in a bunch of people cashing points in and getting out while they can.
Now if they stay out that's yet to be seen

Carlin59

WKR
My desired unit saw first choice NR applicants increase by five fold. Needless to say, I didn’t draw.

OXN939

WKR
My desired unit saw first choice NR applicants increase by five fold. Needless to say, I didn’t draw.

Damn dude. Think it got "podcasted" or something?

If it makes you feel any better, I was about halfway through the GRE this morning when results were posted... suffice it to say that it would have been much easier to focus on that second quantitative section if the timing had been different.

Drew a doe tag for 106. It’ll be fun plus I like to see successful next to any of my applications!