Wyoming nonresident elk draw thread!

7Bartman

WKR
Didn't draw with 0 points and I'm okay with that since I drew in MT and my son drew in AZ. Doubt I'll put in for a point.

Laramie

WKR
all funds in. Ill call in a couple days. We put in special just to be 100 percent safe . Lol. APP IS 100 PERCENT CORRECT. Ill call in a couple days . I think Biden did it some how! lol
Any chance one of the guys modified his app? Just brainstorming as a few things about it make zero sense.

bdan68

WKR
In the special draw, less than 4 points was 100%, 3 points was 45%.

In the regular draw, 4 points was 100%, less than 4 was 12%.

280ack

FNG
Any speculation on what it will take for a NR general -special next year? Does anyone think people cashed out this year who were concerned about possible changes in the point system next year (23)?

Laramie

WKR
Any speculation on what it will take for a NR general -special next year? Does anyone think people cashed out this year who were concerned about possible changes in the point system next year (23)?
I personally think there was some panic this year but numbers are strong so don't expect it to drop. My guess is 4 will be fairly high odds to draw special if not guaranteed. That said, if 90/10 passes for dea, I would expect a jump up to 5 or so for a year, and then a slight correction.

jmez

WKR
I'm still reacting to not drawing the special with 3. Last year when I missed with 2 I figured this year was a lock. Now is it going to take 5 next year???
It will likely be 4+ or 5. You never catch up to point creep once you are behind.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk