Zebra light operation

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
I have the H52 and love it. My daughter got ahold of it and now I have no low beam. She reprogrammed it apparently. How do I restore the factory settings? I checked the pdf on their site and it doesn't say. I'm hoping someone here knows.
Thanks

LostArra

WKR
Zebralight: nice light but hands down the worst instructions for anything I've ever owned. . The light is about as intuitive as quadratic equations. You're probably stuck in some sublevel. Let your daughter keep it for a week or so and it may get fixed.

I would try removing the battery for an extended period of time.

Sounds like your L2 level is programmed to the lowest setting, which is barely visible, and I think may be for NVG use.

Here's what I'd try,

- go to the low beam setting. Double-click to toggle from L1 to L2. Your L1 should be visible. To reprogram the L2 to a brighter option, double-click five times, after that each double click will cycle through the L2 options (there are three).

I bought a Zebralight last fall (600 series) and have been using in almost daily this winter. The instructions are not exactly user-friendly. I fiddle-fuq'd with mine for a few minutes, and it all fell into place.

OP
C

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
Can't get it. The only option it's giving me is strobe. I've been double clicking the hell out of this thing. I emailed them to see what they say. Thanks guys

OP
C

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
No, it does nothing now. Stays on high the whole time. Double clicking does nothing either. I've tried reprogramming it like the instructions say but no luck. The only thing I can get is the strobe.