Alone season 5 - what pants??

Trock03

FNG
Is anyone else addicted to Alone the way I am? If you haven't seen the show you should check it out. For those of you watching this season, does anyone know what pants the contestants are wearing this year? Most of them appear to be wearing the same brand/model of pants.

TC

adamm88

WKR
I watch the show, i see alot of mil surplus and wool. Im surprised not to see more clothing from the technical hunting brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rokwiia

WKR
I watched several videos and it does look like everyone is wearing the same pants. I also tried to see if there were any identifying markers. On one video I saw a symbol of some sort and "1000" next to it.

Still looking but no luck so far.

Clarktar

WKR
I watched several videos and it does look like everyone is wearing the same pants. I also tried to see if there were any identifying markers. On one video I saw a symbol of some sort and "1000" next to it.

Still looking but no luck so far.
Probably the Fjallraven G1000 pants.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
T

Trock03

FNG
Probably the Fjallraven G1000 pants.

I think you nailed it! I just looked at them and the pockets along with the reinforced knees look the same.

I may try pair of I can find a decent deal on them. Thanks!

TC

Rokwiia

WKR
Good job Clarkjar.

I'm surprised they're wearing a pant that is 35% cotton. It gets wet, the temperature cools, a fire doesn't get started, and you may have a major problem on your hands.

Why even introduce the possibility of that happening? There are plenty of 100% nylon pants, with double layer in areas around the knee and behind, that would get the job done.

Clarktar

WKR
Not sure. Maybe Sny-dog will make a appearance and comment. I think he has some experience with the G1000 fabric.
Good job Clarkjar.

I'm surprised they're wearing a pant that is 35% cotton. It gets wet, the temperature cools, a fire doesn't get started, and you may have a major problem on your hands.

Why even introduce the possibility of that happening? There are plenty of 100% nylon pants, with double layer in areas around the knee and behind, that would get the job done.

Jardo

WKR
The G1000 fabrics is a cotton blend that is treated with wax. Waxed cotton was the original extreme weather outdoor clothing. Works good if your not looking to save weight or have a breathable pant.

It's similar to Filson tin cloth. Filson was my my go-to upland bird hunting clothing many years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk