Can I get more accuracy?

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
a6db4d95b9e07aaf63e2fe7abc46f3e4.jpg

Can the caliber do better. 4 shots at 750 yards. 6.5 Creedmoor.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
Hand loads? That group is bigger than I would be comfortable with at 750 yards. I say either keep fine tuning your loads or work on your shooting a bit.

Marble

WKR
I would kill stuff all season long with a group like that at 750. Not sure if that's the goal or not.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
V

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
Hand loads? That group is bigger than I would be comfortable with at 750 yards. I say either keep fine tuning your loads or work on your shooting a bit.
What's your load process? This was after performing an OCW ladder test.

JFK

WKR
I’d load up some more and make sure it’s consistent. If it is, I’d be done doing load development.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah...... +/- 2" groups at 750 sucks balls. That group's bad & you should feel bad. 🙄

Jesus. Comfortable with for what?!
Stupid questions begs a stupid answer.

Either OP is very new to shooting, if so I apologize for being an ass, or he’s just looking for an internet pat on the back.

Just post an amazing group that you’re proud of, I’d give big kudos to someone shooting that group. You should show it off.

But the whole hem and haw trying to be modest… gee guys… not sure if this is good or not?? Do I need to try and tighten up my .2 MOA groups… Blah blah is obnoxious and happens on here a lot.

OP
V

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
C’mon fellas. I’m pretty proud of that group. ES was sub 10. AMP annealer made seating butter. Using cheap Starline brass and Nosler 123 Custom Comps, H4350 and CCI 200s. Bartlein 8T 21” barrel. Barrel was spun up by LRI. Props to them. I bedded in an old LTR stock using MarineTex.

Last edited:

Rich M

WKR
C’mon fellas. I’m pretty proud of that group. ES was sub 10. AMP annealer made seating butter. Using cheap Starline brass and Nosler 123 Custom Comps, H4350 and CCI 200s. Bartlein 8T 21” barrel. Barrel was spun up by LRI. Props to them. I bedded in an old LTR stock using MarineTex.
And you should be. Thats better than most guys get at 100.

Keep it up and enjoy!

Lawnboi

WKR
Come on don’t tell people that. Makes wait times longer. That group had to be shot with a factory Christensen arms, it’s the only way.

Precision vs accuracy. Let’s see that group centered on a sub 2moa target next