Can I send a gun and scope somewhere to get it sighted in and get reloads for it?

I have a 7mm that is a very capable long range gun, and a vortex viper scope still not on the gun. I have the reloading info but I don’t wanna go through the process of reloading bullets and sighting the gun in. Is there a company I can send the gun and scope to that will sight the gun in for long range and make reloads for it? Thanks

OP
M
Do the work, it'll be good for you. Built not bought, this is the way. Intimate working knowledge of your system will only benefit your ability to implement it in the field.
Wish I could but not gonna happen, I’ll be in Europe until a few weeks before season. I plan on shooting a lot those few weeks before season but I don’t wanna mess around with it.

This is Rokslide so the elites are actually doing their own mining for all required ores, doing their own chemical engineering for all plastics/compounds,etc, designing their own scopes, creating their own nitrogen, etc. They literally are building their rifles, scopes, ammo, etc all from scratch.

There are outfits that will do it for you and you'll likely need to leave the RS universe to find them.

BlackTail

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 7mm that is a very capable long range gun, and a vortex viper scope still not on the gun. I have the reloading info but I don’t wanna go through the process of reloading bullets and sighting the gun in. Is there a company I can send the gun and scope to that will sight the gun in for long range and make reloads for it? Thanks
Yes there is. Like mentioned above, Unknown Munitions in Idaho used to offer this service. Not sure if they still do. May depend on what components you need/want to use.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
This is Rokslide so the elites are actually doing their own mining for all required ores, doing their own chemical engineering for all plastics/compounds,etc, designing their own scopes, creating their own nitrogen, etc. They literally are building their rifles, scopes, ammo, etc all from scratch.

There are outfits that will do it for you and you'll likely need to leave the RS universe to find them.

What’s your issue here? Your last few posts have all been along the same lines, and are generally different than what I’ve seen from you.

Do you actually believe, that someone should have another person zero their scope for them, and that if people say “no, you need to shoot and zero your own gun” that somehow they are stupid or ignorant for believing that?

Ucsdryder

WKR
Buy a couple boxes of this. You might be pleasantly surprised, and save yourself $1000. I bet out to 600 yards this will do everything custom loaded stuff will do, and let’s face it, the scenario you drew up, you probably won’t be ready for any 1000 yard shots this fall with the time crunch you’re under.

kickemall

WKR
Unknown Munitions is probably the best out there but pricey. Hendershot’s in Maryland also does it. Can’t vouch for their services but their ammo is top notch. MOA rifles use to but I believe they quit doing it except for their rifles.

BigNate

Lil-Rokslider
The hard part of this is eye relief. It has to be set up for you. Once it has been achieved, leveling the reticle, and zeroing can be done for you.
Average size guy, maybe workable but not ideal.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
There’s no “probably” about that statement lol
Agree completely on “long range” but I don’t agree that guys “shouldn’t hunt” if they don’t sight in their own gun…

Every year I sight in some older hunters’ rifles for them, and every year they kill a deer. A couple guys’ vision is bad enough that seeing a small target at 100 yards is difficult, but shooting and killing a broadside deer at 30-100 yards is repeatable year after year.

Talk to some old timers at your local gun range / frequent fliers at your local gun shop. I bet you could find someone that reloads for rifles as a side hustle.

But as others have mentioned, you might be better off getting a few boxes of factory ammo and just figure out your dope. No need to chase ragged holes, 1moa kills animals just fine.

JFK

WKR
No gun is “long range capable” if the guy behind it doesn’t understand how to zero their rifle. It takes about 10ish minutes and very easy to do. This is day one, hour one, rifle basics. You have no business shooting at an animal at 50 yards let alone 500 yards if you can’t or won’t do this simple task.