Covid Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Same here. 3 of us non vacc'd. Had the first two versions.
Looks like we may just skip the Omni.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
No I don’t think they work well anywhere, I’m just using those numbers as an example because frankly I haven’t studied the numbers nationwide, but I’m guessing they probably follow pretty close to the same trends. I frankly don’t really care, I got the J&J over the summer but won’t be getting anymore Covid vaccines. My wife and I and 3 children have made it through nearly 2 years without Covid including the dreaded “delta” variant, I’m guessing we won’t get Omicron either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not taking sides here because I don't give a rats ass ( I think that one is also coming back) what other people do, so get vaccine or don't, no sweat off my ass, that one too. But my daughter said she didn't think she would get it but, she did, twice. first time before they even really knew what they were dealing with. Second time after all vaccines. Grandson has it, three friends have it. Everyone is likely to get omicron. All omicron cases rather mild.

zalia

FNG
Just remember the statistics can be manipulated in various ways. You really have to dig into them. If you're considering vaccinated vs unvaccinated hospitalization and deaths, first you have to look into "what is vaccinated"? The definition keeps changing due to these boosters. Also, whether or not the statistics are recent. I remember at one point some politicians bragging about "90% unvaccinated patients" in the ICU. This was around the time Biden gave his big executive order speech in September. When I searched for the raw stats, all I could find was a months old statement by some CDC official. Maybe somebody here knows where that number came from, but I could find no raw statistics from any study confirming that. That number is still being parroted by the media today.

Wrench

WKR
Anyone ever stop and think about how embarrassed our forefathers must be right now? They defeated an army over less than this to form this great free nation.

You all know the risks and the prevention and the risk of the prevention.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps this quibbling is a planned distraction? Keep the servants fighting amongst themselves so they don't ask about that 2500 page bill we just passed, or wtf is happening in our ports, or why the white house looks nothing like it did 2 years ago....perhaps why we had more votes than ever cast, yet need to make voting even easier.

Who cares if your neighbors don't have the same immunity as you. You do you. Very few live such a charmed life that they can cast stones that can't be cast back in spades.

Embarrassing to think that we went from fighting for our freedom to fighting to give it up.

zalia

FNG
Anyone ever stop and think about how embarrassed our forefathers must be right now? They defeated an army over less than this to form this great free nation.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps this quibbling is a planned distraction? Keep the servants fighting amongst themselves so they don't ask about that 2500 page bill we just passed, or wtf is happening in our ports, or why the white house looks nothing like it did 2 years ago....perhaps why we had more votes than ever cast, yet need to make voting even easier.

Who cares if your neighbors don't have the same immunity as you. You do you. Very few live such a charmed life that they can cast stones that can't be cast back in spades.

Embarrassing to think that we went from fighting for our freedom to fighting to give it up.
Yeah, it's almost like the "starting a war" distraction got a little too obvious. Then they came up with this brilliant plan! Keep everyone fighting each other while we take all the money and power. Sorta like how they constant stoke race, gender, and identity wars. Does anyone actually think the gov cares about what gender the people are, or whether or not they're healthy, or intelligent?

ODB

WKR

Hear, hear!

ODB

WKR
Yeah, it's almost like the "starting a war" distraction got a little too obvious. Then they came up with this brilliant plan! Keep everyone fighting each other while we take all the money and power. Sorta like how they constant stoke race, gender, and identity wars. Does anyone actually think the gov cares about what gender the people are, or whether or not they're healthy, or intelligent?

No, only if they are compliant. That is ALL they care about.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Mother Nature is responsible for the virus? Lol.
Lay off the koolaid
If not Mother Nature then who? I know there has been talk about China developing it, and that MIGHT be the case but in general Mother Nature has been responsible for many virus., Ebloa, AIDS, Black Plague, Marburg virus, Smallpox, Hantavirus. The lists goes on. So are you on the China did it list. Or maybe even the US govt.

FLATHEAD

WKR
If not Mother Nature then who? I know there has been talk about China developing it, and that MIGHT be the case but in general Mother Nature has been responsible for many virus., Ebloa, AIDS, Black Plague, Marburg virus, Smallpox, Hantavirus. The lists goes on. So are you on the China did it list. Or maybe even the US govt.
Put me down on the China did it list. INTENTIONALLY.
And there are some complicit players here in the US.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
You sound like a plant, honestly

Gone4Days

WKR
It’s basically fact that the virus is human made. If you don’t know that by now then I don’t know what to tell you. Even the Dept of Defense says so.

Attachments

• D1FBF9C0-2E73-401C-9CAC-BED7D3E7A808.jpeg
    D1FBF9C0-2E73-401C-9CAC-BED7D3E7A808.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 7DED77A4-27DF-4551-AC6C-E95F69D3E808.jpeg
    7DED77A4-27DF-4551-AC6C-E95F69D3E808.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 42
  • A54B726B-9099-40AB-BB12-D419D07ED8BE.jpeg
    A54B726B-9099-40AB-BB12-D419D07ED8BE.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 3ADF0528-DE3E-418D-BD7B-BEFF1C46CCA0.jpeg
    3ADF0528-DE3E-418D-BD7B-BEFF1C46CCA0.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 35
  • EAB09B48-2D69-42E2-9BF7-172B7A79F3BE.jpeg
    EAB09B48-2D69-42E2-9BF7-172B7A79F3BE.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 41

Wrench

WKR

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
No shot, no booster, no koolaid in a glass or a syringe, no mask, no covid, no ill affects at all......but plenty of good wild venison laced with covid antibodies. But that has not been the case for paa-lenty of vaxxed and masked folks.
I have also done nothing in regards to shots etc. I have been exposed to tons of people with covid and have been healthy the whole time. It’s weird but I am not getting any jabs since a lot of people I know got sick from the vaccine AND got covid anyways. I’m not against the vaccine just against me taking it.

sneaky

"DADDY"
In my opinion, those who are unvaxxed and ending up in the ICU, due to something they could have easily prevented, should lose hospital admission privelidges if other people who have serious health issues needs those resourses and open rooms are on short supply. How would you feel if someone you cared about had a stroke and died because they couldn't get treatment if the ICU was full of unvaxxed conspiracy theorists who chose to believe garbage off of facebook agenda pushers than from real, acredited scientists? I would be pretty upset too.

Like it or not, the overwhelming majority of those with covid who are admitted (and died) are unvaxed. And those who are vaxed and admitted almost always had comobidities that prevented the vax from working. But suddendly we are against capitalism because Pfizer is making money in the process and because 1 out of 20,000 get myocarditis? Please find a vaccine that is 100% safe with no risk of side effects or a company that will spend billions out of pocket in development with no promise of ROI. Neither exist.
What an oblivious post. Guess you missed the memo that these companies got govt money to develop these vaccines, and are also getting money to distribute them. It should be illegal to be as clueless as you are.

Also, on a normal, average day in a hospital over 90% of bed spaces are occupied. This "Covid is overwhelming hospitals" nonsense is exactly that. Nonsense. Hospitals are always walking that fine line of capacity, it doesn't take much to fill bed spaces. I can't believe you bought the lies hook, line, and sinker. Dang.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.