Defund the Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another blm hero, passed out in a vehicle from alcohol/drugs, violently resists arrest, runs and turns on the cop pointing a taser he took off one of the cops.....he is shot and it is because he was black, if he was white the cops would not have tried to arrest him......that's why no white people are ever arrested for dui.

If he shots the cop with the taser and possibly then takes a real gun and shoots the other cop if he can.....but the cop was wrong....and the officer is fired because the special rights of a black person were violated.

smh

Last edited:
Another blm hero, passed out in a vehicle from alcohol/drugs, violently resists arrest, runs and turns on the cop pointing a taser he took off one of the cops.....he is shot and it is because he was black, if he was white the cops would not have tried to arrest him......that's why no white people are ever arrested for dui.

If he shots the cop with the taser and possibly then takes a real gun and shoots the other cop if he can.....but the cop was wrong....and the officer is fired because his special rights as a black person were violated.

smh
Watch video closer....

As he is running away, he also shoots taser at cop. That's why he was shot. Lawless animals will never learn to be civil. Thanks to the liberal media aggenda get martyred to fuel the cause of hatred.

Back the badge!!!

What happened in Minneapolis and Atlanta are two totally different situations.
The Atlanta shooting appears to be a good shoot. With that in mind it makes very concerning that he was fired almost immediately. I hope his attorney is filing a wrongful termination suit as we speak and when he wins he never has to work again.
Atlanta PD officers should walk out/refuse calls until the mayor issues a public apology to the officer.

Defunding the police is an entirely different position than abolishing the police altogether. Most aren't arguing for completely getting rid of the police.

That right there tells you what this whole BLM and defund the police thing is all about. It's not about bettering the lives of African Americans, it's about beating Trump by trashing America....

Here is the point that many fail to realize, and I suspect that you may be part of that crowd. No one here that I have heard is condoning an officer behaving in the harassing fashion that you describe. In fact, most would want increased police accountability for those kind of actions (and have recommended mechanisms for this, which historically have fallen on deaf ears in cities controlled by progressives who need for the public to be controlled and dependent in order to maintain their power structure).

But that also means that all suspects, including that portion who are black males, need to take responsibility for their actions as well.

For instance, if I happened to be a black male when stopped as you suggest, and was to yell at the cop for needlessly stopping me instead of containing my frustration somewhat, and called him a little white bitch or uncle tom and got out of my car in a threatening manner against instructions, well then some of the escalation is directly on me.

It was a simple question, and you didn't answer it. But I suspect you know the answer.

That said, I still laugh my ass off every time I watch that Chris Rock video on how to behave around police if you're black.

Okay, I will make it more clear, and directly answer your seemingly rhetorical question.
That answer is "maybe".

But as we all know, we only have control over our own actions.

So I will say again, I am not making any excuses for some cops acting inappropriately, but those who make excuses for a certain portion of our civilian population acting inappropriately as well, do no favors for society, and particularly end up harming most, those that they make excuses for.

probably dozens of black folks died from black on black violence in inner cities this weekend, don't hear much about their lives matter......3 or 4 in a drive by shooting in atlanta.

Where are the protests to put a stop to that? Where are the liberal politicians working for a stop to that?

blm and all this bs is nothing more than a reason to loot/burn/pillage and a push for political change that has nothing to do with saving black lives.

Just in the last year I’ve pulled people out of wrecked cars, done CPR for close to an hour waiting for medics, investigated people who torture and kill elk for fun, been shot at when responding to a domestic violence call then stood outside the house for hours in a blizzard while the guy barricades himself inside. I am not aware of ANY police brutality or unlawful use of force in my area in that same amount of time. And for some reason BLM protesters still felt like they needed to come to my community with signs and chants stating “all cops are bastards”.

I just get the feeling these protestors don’t live in the real world. Make individuals accountable for their actions. Don’t universally attack people working a low pay job and doing their damned best to help people every day.

probably dozens of black folks died from black on black violence in inner cities this weekend, don't hear much about their lives matter......3 or 4 in a drive by shooting in atlanta.

Where are the protests to put a stop to that? Where are the liberal politicians working for a stop to that?

blm and all this bs is nothing more than a reason to loot/burn/pillage and a push for political change that has nothing to do with saving black lives.
spoken as someone who has a history of being concerned about black lives...

Just in the last year I’ve pulled people out of wrecked cars, done CPR for close to an hour waiting for medics, investigated people who torture and kill elk for fun, been shot at when responding to a domestic violence call then stood outside the house for hours in a blizzard while the guy barricades himself inside. I am not aware of ANY police brutality or unlawful use of force in my area in that same amount of time. And for some reason BLM protesters still felt like they needed to come to my community with signs and chants stating “all cops are bastards”.

I just get the feeling these protestors don’t live in the real world. Make individuals accountable for their actions. Don’t universally attack people working a low pay job and doing their damned best to help people every day.
If you think these protests are only about police, you are mistaken.

I 100% support good police. I was an officer and my son is now an officer.

That is beside the point. What is the point? The point is systemic racism in this country. If you deny it, you are part of the problem.

I live in MN in the suburbs of Minneapolis. I 100% support the police and think that defunding or altogether eliminating are both terrible ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back