Dropped project Yukon

ckleeves

WKR
Episode just got over... I could deal with a bit of bitching, but their whole outlook on hunting just pisses me off. Holy Shit something didn't go right on your hunt and you're going to let it get to you like that? Oh you didn't play the wind and got busted and you're about to 'flip out' because it didn't go your way? Get a little mental toughness then go hunt in the Yukon....

Mike

I completely agree, they really want to have a "easy" button to push. And it would get pushed a lot with those two!

If I killed 100% of the animals I wanted to take after looking at them from 2k yards away or every single animal i stalked or made an elky noise at I can honestly say I probably wouldn't hunt.

OP
vcb

vcb

WKR
It is hard to watch. If it is raining or snowing they dont come out of their tent! Maybe it's not the brothers...maybe the producers just want to add hype and drama. It's just too much drama! Like chick drama. Drop the drama and just hunt! NO more whining!!

That's one thing I don't get about hunting shows. I would assume the majority of viewers themselves are hunters and don't enjoy drama, so why does drama sell in the hunting television industry?
Least the viewers will thinks its SOP to stay inside in bad weather, leaves more animals and less competition for us. Kind of like road hunting, I think everyone should do it! ;)

Mike

shaun

WKR
The show should change the name from Dropped project Yukon to Yukon House Wives how much they bitch haha!!

BigMac

FNG
I would be more interested to listen to the conversation in the guide/outfitters tent at night. I'll bet there are lots of "whining" jokes!

jherald

WKR
Anyone watch Meat Eater or Solo Hunters? As far as hunting shows go, beats Dropped hands down.

wallows

FNG
Told my son after last night, that's it for me. Dropped Alaska was OK, Yukon stinks!!

I watch it because its two michigan boys from Grayling running around in the Yukon. I also laugh at them for making all of us Michiganders look like complete sissies. They should have their editor quit putting all the complaining and drama on the TV show and put more of the hunting aspect. It might make the show better.

Like so many of these 'reality' shows on TV now-a-days I have to think that the drama must be coming from the producers setting things up or telling the 'actors' what to say or do.

This is terrible advertising for Midnight Sun Outfitters! Would you ever go hunting in that area after this show? It would remind you of those losers.

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
It is hard to watch. If it is raining or snowing they dont come out of their tent! Maybe it's not the brothers...maybe the producers just want to add hype and drama. It's just too much drama! Like chick drama. Drop the drama and just hunt! NO more whining!!
That's one thing I don't get about hunting shows. I would assume the majority of viewers themselves are hunters and don't enjoy drama, so why does drama sell in the hunting television industry?
Least the viewers will thinks its SOP to stay inside in bad weather, leaves more animals and less competition for us. Kind of like road hunting, I think everyone should do it! ;)

Mike
The show should change the name from Dropped project Yukon to Yukon House Wives how much they bitch haha!!

Man! Y'all nailed it! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been thinking this. The last episode I tried to watch on my DVR I ended up turning off. I couldn't believe they holed themselves in their tent b/c of rain and fog... I know it's happened before, but you're not likely to kill anything from your tent, lol.

I like Yukon Men. That show is about survival.

I watch to see Chris Keefer lose it whenever anything, and I mean anything, goes wrong-weather, horses, mud, game animals. Anything that doesn't go his way and the "bleeps" start coming.

These guys don't realize how lucky they are to be hunting in the Yukon. That is a "Life-time trip" for most of us. Yet, they never smile or act like lthey're enjoying any part of it. I see people at my work who act happier. What's the problem guys? You are on a 27 day guided hunt. Come on-enjoy it!!!

dihardhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Bad news is that I believe they are the producers there at Rusted Rooster or whatever they call themselves... I suppose they don't realize all their crying and complaining comes across as being inadequate and a couple of pansies. Dropped Alaska had my hopes up for this season, but it has SUCKED! I don't care that they haven't killed a bunch of critters, but for crying out loud - HUNT!!!!