Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What because all the hospitals are going to be over ran again? Yeah rite.
I deleted my comment. You can leave yours or not, but I won't engage. The people who control the strings are getting exactly what they want by creating this divide amongst Americans. I really think we're doomed.

This is America supposedly Land of the FREE

Free to make my own damn choices.

Leave that liberal guilt trip BS at the door it doesn't work on me.
I do not have any empathy for people idk.
What happens to anyone outside of my loved ones I don't give a damn.
The new America. God help us if we ever really have to pull together again. Imagine a war time effort now? A nation divided by bad information on social media and selfishness.

Laramie

WKR
I have tried my best to keep an open mind but can't any longer. My wife was vaccinated due to work requirements. I was not. I did get Covid earlier this year. I was sick for about a week but recovered completely with no long term problems. My best guess at our community vaccination rate is 50/50. It truly hasn't been a big problem here but I have known a few that were seriously ill and others that passed.

The real problem to me that I haven't seen explained is why is the "vaccine" being pushed? It doesn't prevent a person from getting or passing along Covid... at all. To that fact, it isn't a vaccine at all but rather a medicine that helps lesson the effects should a person catch it. Why force a person to take a preventative medicine that has zero effect on the rest of the population? There is only one answer in my eyes - $$$

Mike7

WKR
I personally care about everyone...but I care enough to not try to tell them what to do.

I personally would wear a cloth mask in any private business that asks me, if for no other reason than to be polite, but I would never wear it as a virtue signal, or because I am under some illusion that it does much to protect me.

I do understand that in narrow isolated circumstances, if I was asymptomatically infected with Covid "whether vaccinated or not", that a cloth mask may help somewhat in preventing transmission. But also, I can easily avoid most of these narrow circumstantial situations behaviorally.

I would like anyone here, who is for mandatory vaccination of all ages and health statuses with the vaccines that we currently have available in the US, to explain to me:

Why medical treatments like Ivermectin that are potentially as effective as vaccines are being disregarded?
Why people who have recovered from Covid are being told to then be vaccinated?
Why other health organizations around the world including the WHO have disagreed with US govt health policy after looking at the same data?
And why wouldn't the FDA even consider looking at vaccines from other countries like Novavax, Covaxin, etc.

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
Big $ in things mandated by government and paid for by government with money just printed up ...

In my life millions became billions and then billions became trillions....it is just totally absurd and the US government has become a disgrace. Actually, the whole world is in deep trouble and china will find the solution.....bow.

Another aspect of this is to break the will of people to resist......get the shot and wear the mask or two masks while standing on one foot this week, next week we will have something different for you to do but just do it...

Last edited:

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I personally care about everyone...but I care enough to not try to tell them what to do.

I personally would wear a cloth mask in any private business that asks me, if for no other reason than to be polite, but I would never wear it as a virtue signal, or because I am under some illusion that it does much to protect me.

I do understand that in narrow isolated circumstances, if I was asymptomatically infected with Covid "whether vaccinated or not", that a cloth mask may help somewhat in preventing transmission. But also, I can easily avoid most of these narrow circumstantial situations behaviorally.

I would like anyone here, who is for mandatory vaccination of all ages and health statuses with the vaccines that we currently have available in the US, to explain to me:

Why medical treatments like Ivermectin that are potentially as effective as vaccines are being disregarded?
Why people who have recovered from Covid are being told to then be vaccinated?
Why other health organizations around the world including the WHO have disagreed with US govt health policy after looking at the same data?
And why wouldn't the FDA even consider looking at vaccines from other countries like Novavax, Covaxin, etc.

that link is now down. Wrong link or what?

Why do vaxers give a damn about people that are non vax.
You have protected yourself "supposedly" so wtf do you care if everyone else dies?
So the only 2 reasons I can see is the you are a blind sheep, you compiled so everyone else must comply

Or you don't think the vax is effective.
This is a sad outlook.

Most vaccinated people I know recognize that they are not immune from being infected with covid, just less likely to be infected or have a severe reaction.

This is a sad outlook.

Most vaccinated people I know recognize that they are not immune from being infected with covid, just less likely to be infected or have a severe reaction.

Has the "less likely to be infected" been demonstrated? I understood that the vaccine could reduce symptoms, but that it didn't actually reduce probability of infection.

I guess if one had just a little sniffle they might be less likely to seek medical care, get tested, and pop positive (at least in comparison to someone with a severe fever, for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.