Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB

WKR
The real problem to me that I haven't seen explained is why is the "vaccine" being pushed? It doesn't prevent a person from getting or passing along Covid... at all. To that fact, it isn't a vaccine at all but rather a medicine that helps lesson the effects should a person catch it. Why force a person to take a preventative medicine that has zero effect on the rest of the population? There is only one answer in my eyes - $$$
The vaccines substantially reduce the risk of getting COVID and for those who do it reduces the viral load and the potential for transmitting the disease. Moreover, it substantially reduces the risk of serious disease or death. This all has been well-demonstrated.

It is one thing to be ignorant of what has been learned despite the underlying data having been available for months, but it another thing entirely to make statements that are untrue and call them "fact".

The vaccines substantially reduce the risk of getting COVID and for those who do it reduces the viral load and the potential for transmitting the disease. Moreover, it substantially reduces the risk of serious disease or death. This all has been well-demonstrated.

It is one thing to be ignorant of what has been learned despite the underlying data having been available for months, but it another thing entirely to make statements that are untrue and call them "fact".
And what about those of us who have already gotten COVID and not had issues? It seems to be crickets for us and the same bizarre push to also get the vax

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
And what about those of us who have already gotten COVID and not had issues? It seems to be crickets for us and the same bizarre push to also get the vax
Do you believe in evidence-based scientific methods that are peer-reviewed? If so, you can GoogleFu and read about the type and quantity of antibodies of people who had Covid vs. people who had Covid then got vaccinated. Or, can put some tea leaves in water and let that be your guidance. What did your primary physician say when you last spoke to them about whether you should be vaccinated after having Covid? Or, are they part of this vast exercise in tricking you?

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
I will rely on my own antibodies, which IMO will prolly be more adept at fighting the new strains than those who got the vaccine.
Really? And, you base this conclusion on what? Power of prayer? You have a test which after you pee on the swab lit up the "Good to Go" light? Tell me you do not understand how viruses work without telling me you don't know. Because, you just did. Do you smoke? Are you above the BMI target? Have any health issues? Take any Rx? Healthy, prayerful, patriotic persons are currently being hospitalized and they all have one thing in common 98% of the time. Unvaccinated. Some are now dead. Parents and children are amazed the loved one died. I am not. You also should not be. Oh, and 30% of survivors have lingering issues with their lungs and hearts that has led some to commit suicide rather than face continuing disability that arose out of their ignorance. I am pleased Darwin will collect over 100,000 unvaccinated souls the next 8 weeks here in America. I also am happy when I see someone light up a smoke and pull that sweet, sweet smoke into their lungs. I figure is more chance Social Security lasts a few years longer as stupid people win stupid death prizes.

MattB

WKR
That is a question I have been asking as well. From what I have read, it is believed that the vaccine provides a more robust and durable immune response than having gotten the disease. Add to that the poor accuracy of the early COVID tests, the variable immune response that has been seen among those with natural immunity, and questions that exist around the degree of protection that natural immunity from one variant confers against other variants, it seems like a belt and suspenders approach.

On the flip side, I read an article on an Israeli news site that suggested that people with natural immunity were 6x less likely to be re-infected than those who got a vaccine were to become infected.

The bottom line is that I think much of this is too new for the scientific community to have developed firm conclusions, so they are taking a more conservative approach.

When Rockefeller funded cancer research then demanded to be on the board is when big pharmaceutical was pushed and Western doctors were pushed to shame naturopath medicine.

And pert reviewed by who? Other scientists that are being pressed to comply by the admin?

Man your eating that cake like its a contest.

204guy

WKR
Really? And, you base this conclusion on what? Power of prayer? You have a test which after you pee on the swab lit up the "Good to Go" light? Tell me you do not understand how viruses work without telling me you don't know. Because, you just did. Do you smoke? Are you above the BMI target? Have any health issues? Take any Rx? Healthy, prayerful, patriotic persons are currently being hospitalized and they all have one thing in common 98% of the time. Unvaccinated. Some are now dead. Parents and children are amazed the loved one died. I am not. You also should not be. Oh, and 30% of survivors have lingering issues with their lungs and hearts that has led some to commit suicide rather than face continuing disability that arose out of their ignorance. I am pleased Darwin will collect over 100,000 unvaccinated souls the next 8 weeks here in America. I also am happy when I see someone light up a smoke and pull that sweet, sweet smoke into their lungs. I figure is more chance Social Security lasts a few years longer as stupid people win stupid death prizes.
Since this is clearly headed for the dumpster, why not. Here's all I see.

Re4c2c05abd37f4133b9e014745cbe710.jpg

I am pleased Darwin will collect over 100,000 unvaccinated souls the next 8 weeks here in America. I also am happy when I see someone light up a smoke and pull that sweet, sweet smoke into their lungs. I figure is more chance Social Security lasts a few years longer as stupid people win stupid death prizes.

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen written on Rokslide.

WKR
I've read that those who've had Covid have an inconsistent immune "readiness" compared to the vaccinated population. Those with very mild cases, low viral load, may have a small amount of "readiness" compared to those who had more severe symptoms.

I think the feeling is that the vaccine response is more predictable and consistent, which, in making population level recommendations, becomes pretty important.

Mike7

WKR
Do you believe in evidence-based scientific methods that are peer-reviewed? If so, you can GoogleFu and read about the type and quantity of antibodies of people who had Covid vs. people who had Covid then got vaccinated. Or, can put some tea leaves in water and let that be your guidance. What did your primary physician say when you last spoke to them about whether you should be vaccinated after having Covid? Or, are they part of this vast exercise in tricking you?
There is just so much misinformation in your rhetoric, that I won't dare challenge it all, but be willing to look critically at all information sources.

Google is great for shopping, but possibly not always the best search engine for politically charged topics.

Additionally, if you are at all interested there is a lot of info out there that demonstrates that the vaccine risk to benefit ratio, for these particular mrna and viral vector covid 19 vaccines being used in the US and EU, might not be so great for some, particularly low risk groups.

MattB

WKR
Ah, I love the meme's.

Has the Rokslide community also rejected math, or can I fairly make the statement that 627K > 11K?

1627328343592.png

Status
Not open for further replies.