exo mountain pack

moxford

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry for being a broken record here I know I keep saying I'll get this done. I'll have it posted up and done by next Monday.

In general the fit is extremely easy to do with just a few guidelines to follow. There are a few tips / tricks that I've figured out along the way that I like to do. I'll make sure to include those in the video.

Steve

Finch

WKR
Sorry for being a broken record here I know I keep saying I'll get this done. I'll have it posted up and done by next Monday.

In general the fit is extremely easy to do with just a few guidelines to follow. There are a few tips / tricks that I've figured out along the way that I like to do. I'll make sure to include those in the video.

Steve
Looking forward to this. Please keep in mind of having this geared toward novices such as myself. Thanks!

They are interchangeable. I just swapped a med for a small, real easy to do. I wear a 33, but ordered when I was a 34. The new med pads touched on me when I loaded it down to 80 lbs. I'll be putting up the med foliage for sale eventually

id like to purchase that belt from you. please contact me for payment info. thanks ryan

Hey Ryan - I'm not planning on selling it right away. Steve was able to get my belt to me in 5 days (Thu - Tues). If Exo is out of that size or are really tight on funds, send me another PM and will work something out.

69ChrisCraft

Lil-Rokslider
I've always called bs on guys saying that their pack was so comfortable that they "couldn't even tell I was carrying 60 lbs"...well, I took my new 3500 out tonight and my legs sure can tell I was carrying a pack but man....this thing is a joy. Granted, it's my first "real" pack, I've used North Face, Kelty, REI before but if anyone is on the fence about forking over the dough for a "high end" pack DO IT!

DEIdeven

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my first 3500 a few days ago and now I just got the shipping confirmation on my wifes pack can't wait to give These a test drive. Az elk tag, then a mule deer hunt, then a coues hunt. I'm gonna lose my mind waiting.

Just got my first 3500 a few days ago and now I just got the shipping confirmation on my wifes pack can't wait to give These a test drive. Az elk tag, then a mule deer hunt, then a coues hunt. I'm gonna lose my mind waiting.

Good luck on your hunts and send us some pics packing out some horns this fall!

Steve

mauidiver

WKR

Hey, if your needing any help packing some meat out, I can always tag along with my new 3500 and help yall pack it out. Not a problem :)

Caprock

FNG
Steve, are you still planning on releasing your own version of a rain cover, or does the bag even need one?

Steve, are you still planning on releasing your own version of a rain cover, or does the bag even need one?

Its something on our to do list but its definitely low on the priority list. We have some really cool ideas for the one we want to make but as of right now there are quite a few on the market already that work just fine.

Last year I just packed a large trash bag that worked perfectly :)

Steve

Just finished editing up the fitting video and its uploading to YouTube right now. I'll post the link as soon as its up.

Steve

Well I read all 67 pages and this pack appears to be what I wanted and I have faith it will be. Just put my order in a couple of minutes ago. This pack just seems to be so simple and effective it didn't seem near as imposing for someone spending their first 9 days in the mountains. I'm ready to get this thing and start training with it! Thanks for the input everyone! I've had the pleasure of doing business with Steve a few times in the past so that's greatly helped my comfort level.

Ok guys, sorry for the delay here it is. If you have any questions just post them up and I'll do my best to answer them asap.

Steve

[video=youtube;ZEA0noM55n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA0noM55n4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Caprock

FNG
Thanks for posting Steve! You mentioned you want the stitch on the shoulder harness near your collarbone, any particular place the 3 bar slider needs to be?

Thanks for posting Steve! You mentioned you want the stitch on the shoulder harness near your collarbone, any particular place the 3 bar slider needs to be?

I like to run the triglide pretty much all the way forward, seems to do the best job in that position transferring weight into the front of my chest.