Favorite Podcast

chawes79

FNG
Yea, I agree with others. I spend alot of time in a tractor putting up hay. I listen to the Meat eater podcast a lot. Passes the time nicely and I learn a bit!

Ratbeetle

WKR
All of the hunting ones I listen to have been mentioned.

For nonhunting, I really like How I Built this. Stories about how people took their businesses from nothing to super successful. If you're entrepreneurial at all, it's a great listen.

My daily commute is 1:45 each way, so I burn through a TON of podcasts as well.

My favorite hunting podcasts that I listen to regularly are:
Epic outdoors, Kifarucast, hunt backcountry, on point, finding backcountry, meateater.

Some of my favorite non hunting podcasts are:
Culpable, Up and vanished, Cold, 1865, sports wars, blackout, Boom Town, Detective trap, Dr. Death, Dirty John, Monster DC Sniper, Murder in Oregon, and the mysterious Mr. Epstein.

baz77

WKR
I drive cross country 3-6 times a month for work so I listen to a lot of podcasts ..used to listen to all the popular hunting ones but they bore me to tears anymore and they seem like they repeat the same stuff over and over

Jocko
Hardcore history
Lore
Legends of the old west
Infamous America
The way I heard it with mike rowe
True crime garage

MThuntr

WKR
I grow tired of the same old hunting podcast and find myself skipping most lately especially ones with low audio quality or via cell phone conversations that sound like they're recording with a potato. I like listening to Shootin the Bull but they haven't put out a podcast for almost a year.

I religiously listen to Small Town Murder and Crime in Sports (same host comedians), Stuff to Blow Your Mind, 99% PI, RadioLab

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Good recommendation, checked out a few episodes on the weekend...as you can see from my signature I love Fred but boy oh boy, ethics were a completely different thing back then!

Agreed, lots of shooting and hoping. I enjoyed the details of transportation, living conditions, gear, camps, etc. Most men today would crumble in those circumstances.

Glass

FNG
I enjoy hardcore history, history on fire, miss pat, get rich education, radio lab, stuff you missed in history class, some of joe rogan's stuff

MCSO1357

FNG
Starting 9, as I’m a baseball junkie
Steve Deace, when I’m in the mood for political analysis.
Adam Carolla and Joe Rogan if I’m interested in the guests.
Mike Rowe, he’s always interesting and entertaining