Favorite Podcast

Thanks to the guys who turned me on to Hardcore History. Sheesh. I could lose some serious time with that one.

I like:
Meateater
The art of manliness
Stickbow chronicles
Kifarucast
The Push
Tradgeeks (although the content has been sparse lately)

I’ve kind of given up on:
Gritty
Tradquest
Traditional Outdoors

So Legends of the old west is the 1st non hunting podcast I have listened to.
Just punched out the 1st Jesse James series.
Wow super cool. I would have just thought he was a lazy a hole that wanted to Rob.

Super cool to learn if was actually a bunch of life and war events that lead him to that.
I thought if was interesting to see that Civil war buddies stuck together much like we are still doing now.

Already replied but I found a new one the other day. BuildWitt. Its a guy that interviews owners of construction company's about how they got started, challenges in the industry, etc. Very well produced and very entertaining if you are interested in the construction industry.

Blue22

FNG
Not an outdoors podcast but Starting Strength Radio’s segment “comments from the haters” is always good for a laugh.

jeremyg4

FNG
Tradquest was good for traditional bow hunters stories. Been a little slow on new podcasts but a bunch of good old ones.

Grundy53

WKR
For those who like Hardcore History. I would highly recommend going to his actual website and downloading the episodes no longer available on regular podcast apps. Personally they are worth the $1.99 per episode. My favorites are the Wrath of the Khans series, the Ghosts of the Ostfront series, and the Blueprint for Armageddon series. But the others are great too. I've listened to all of them multiple times they are great. dancarlin.com

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rbljack

WKR
I may have replied to this pages back, but I will post an update based what I still listen to:
Not in any particular order:

Cutting the Distance (Remi Warren), Hunt talk (randy Newberg), Meat Eater (Steve Rinella), Jay Scott Outdoors (Jay Scott), Kifarucast (Aron Snyder and company), Elk Talk (Randy N and Cory Jacobson), RokCast, Hunt Backcountry, Avery Adventures, Born and Raised Audio Experience, Western Hunter,

Side note; Gritty is not listed, but I still am subscribed. I tend to watch those on youtube more than the podcasts....so I didn't include them as specifically podcast content. I will say that my favorite Gritty Episodes on the podcasts were the days of old. With that said, he has put out some great video content though...so Gritty is still on my list. I just prefer to watch his shows on youtube instead of listening as a podcast.

My Non hunting relating content goes like this. Keep in mind I am have a full time job and a lawn care biz on the side, so these tend to revolve around the side biz:
The Untrapped (Keith Kalfas)….this one is VERY entertaining or motivational...depending on the episode and topics, Lawns Across America (Alyn Hayne),

And I have a bunch of youtube subscriptions as well.

Last edited:

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
After trying a couple of these new ones, I can definitely give a recommendation for the hunting collective and the rich outdoors

targetpanic

Lil-Rokslider
I'm more of an Archery guy so
BowJunky
Easton Target Archery
Competition Archery Media
Leading Edge Archery
Archery Uncensored (shameless plug)

Hunting
HuntTalk
Meateater
Kifarucast
Shoot N the bull
Big Woods Bucks
Elk Talk

If you’re a fan of older country music there’s one called Cocaine & Rhinestones. Just about the history of country music. All the others I like have already been listed!

Journal of Mountain Hunting - really surprised this one hasn't been mentioned more, its a great one.
Hunt, Harvest Health
Road Cast with MAtt MErrit - he is a rodeo clown/entertainer with podcasts and interviews from the road
Matt West Now - rodeo annoucer
Working Ranch Radio Show
WB Walkers Old Soul Radio Show - this is a must if you like traditional country/folk such as Cody Jinx, Colter Wall, Ryan Bingham, etc