For the Record

Shrek

WKR
Having access to Aron on Rokslide is a phenomenal asset to all of us. I have suspected him of being a robot because the schedule he keeps and patience he has for all the questions is inhuman. I feel hesitant to call but there is nobody else you can go to and get the in depth knowledge and genuine honest answers that Aron provides. I know that if you hang out on Rokslide and listen to Aron and the rest of the experienced members you can start with zero experience and have a relatively successful first trip . How do you put a value on someone who can wipe out a many year learning curve and help you be successful out the gate. Thank you Aron and thank you Robby for having Arons back.

Last edited:
its good to see you guys on top of stuff like this so it doesnt turn into all the other forums out there. i can say i have learned alot on here and saved some coin from buying the right gear the first time!!

7mag.

WKR
Right on Robby. Thanks to Robby, Aron, Ryan, Darrin, and any one else who puts in the time and effort for this site. I for one, really appreciate it.

Rocky

WKR
Aron is a wealth of information and always willing to share it with total strangers. On more than one occassion I have sought his advice via email, text, pm, or phone calls and each time he gave me a lot of information to think about. He has never pushed or tried to sell me anything. He is truly one person I know will give my solid and information. Thanks for everything Aron! And thanks for everyone else that makes this site what it is!

More thanks for Aaron and all you guys do here on this website. Being a Mystery Ranch guy I stay out of the pack discussions unless there is something productive I can add. I think oftentimes we should all take a millisecond before we hit "post" and see if we truly are adding anything productive, or just being an opinionated jackass.

lorneparker1

Lil-Rokslider
tumblr_lk9wvfu4Im1qj1sono1_400.png

Never met him, but have exchanged a few emails, pm's and spoke a few times on the phone. Straight shooter. Candor isn't something a lot of people can handle, but I for one appreciate it! Well said Robby

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good post Robby,

I will admit, at first I was real skeptical of Aron, I can see where guys can get that opinion of him and this site. I have talked to him numerous times on the phone about everything under the sun and I truly think he is a selfless being. He devotes a good chunk of his time to us while he has alot of irons in the fire. When he says call anytime he means it(I've never took him up on that). I'm proud to call him my friend.

groc426

FNG
Hopefully Aaron understands for every bad apple there are a hundred who appreciate his help, advice, and experience. I haven't directly benefited from a conversation with him, but I definitely have gained a lot from his posts here and other places.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
When I found Rokslide, I was so green that I had no information/knowledge about any of the owners/members. The sheer amount of information that I have received here is immeasurable. I'm almost embarrassed by the amount of knowledge and other things:) that Aron has granted me through phone calls, texts, emails and P.M.s (all hours of the day and night). He owes me nothing, but must seriously enjoy what he does as I wouldn't put up with the crap.

I've said it before, but I will say it again. Thanks, Aron. For example, I had a question about a broken arrow nock that I posted yesterday. Aron was the first to respond (within minutes) and completely solved the problem. Swear that he must be my guardian angel some of the time.

What I am trying to say is that I have never met Aron (but hope to some time), but I have seen the results of his advice and understand exactly what Robby wrote. Hopefully, some the rest of the questioners don't have to go through the same learning curve as I did to find out that Aron is the real deal. Aron is still human, so he will make mistakes, but they may be few and far in between.

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I guess I missed it too. I have nothing but good things to say about Aron. He gave me opinions and answered countless question from this newby when I was trying to buy my first pack for my mtn goat hunt.

jpratt

FNG
Rokslide!! You bet!! ROCK ON!!!! I applaud Aron, Robbing, Ryan and the rest of the staff that make this site what it is! The information here is endless and both staff and members here are more than willing to help the not so knowledgable. I visit this site daily and because of the information I have recieved from both staff and members has cost me a lot of money!!!;) Also has better prepared me for future hunts!! Thanks to all for the positive expierence!!

I missed it too. Great job on getting this type of crap off a great site.

Aron has always been upfront on his reviews that these are his opinions and may not work for everyone. He has freely given everyone here honest, hard won information, asking for nothing in return.

One Time on the phone with Aron he told me "he was living the dream". I think where a lot of the bashing comes from is because of jealousy. He is getting to do what a lot of us dream of doing. He has made the effort and sacrafices to get to where he is and others simply cannot handle that he "made it" to the dream.

Aron, Keep up the good work.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
ohh Come on Robby... You have to at least let us see the threads this fool was putting out so we can clown and chastise the heck out of him. This is no fun at all. =-). Yeah Aron pretty much rocks. How many people have met and talked with Aron for the first time cause you found his TN on some website where he was offering for anyone to call him based on a gear question. Yeah I know Im one of those people =-).

TJ

WKR
Thanks Robby.

I have followed Aron's work for several years and have the utmost respect for the guy.

No B.S. just the facts!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It's really all of you members that make this place great. Thanks for chiming in and letting the world know who the real Aron Snyder is.

littlebuf

Banned
when do the I heart Aron T shirts hit the store? if you make one with his face on it I swear ill buy one