Four (4) reasons you should not purchase Crocs

OP
P

Poser

WKR
4 is obviously true, on a 600 year timeline the recent decline in western populations clearly coralates with the rise of Crocs. Thank goodness someone is finally speaking truth to this DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) plot for world domination.

This meat and potatoes of this conspiracy is obesity:

White man puts on crocs, white man instantly too fat to have sex.

Sandstrom

WKR
Funny story about crocs, my wife and I were in Isla Mujeres Mexico for vacation a few years ago. We were at one of the marinas checking out the yachts. Turns out the owner of crocs had his giant catamaran docked there. We started talking to the deck hands and to make a long story short, traded a bucket of beers for a tour of the boat. Based on my wife’s reaction to the boat, I am guessing #4 is not a problem for the crocs guy!!!

Ryan

OP
P

Poser

WKR
Funny story about crocs, my wife and I were in Isla Mujeres Mexico for vacation a few years ago. We were at one of the marinas checking out the yachts. Turns out the owner of crocs had his giant catamaran docked there. We started talking to the deck hands and to make a long story short, traded a bucket of beers for a tour of the boat. Based on my wife’s reaction to the boat, I am guessing #4 is not a problem for the crocs guy!!!

Ryan

I just did a Google image search for the guy (George Bowdecker, net worth 100 million dollars) and, unsurprisingly, don’t see an image of him wearing crocs. He does wear some boxy looking footwear, though.

0f835345dc738b2d5ef4c037fc0272bd.jpg

ODB

WKR
I agree with not purchasing, but what if they are a gift? I watched my brother in law roll out of his tent and stalk an antelope in his crocs. To be fair he did put them in four wheel drive mode for the kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Know of a PH who hunts elephant in crocs. But then he’s Zimbabwean and shoes sometimes get in the way.

I also work with the guy who built the European distribution framework for Crocs.