Four (4) reasons you should not purchase Crocs

def90

WKR
I thought #1 was that they are ghey and that if you make it to reason #2 then you really need to take a deep look at yourself and your life decisions?

TheGDog

WKR
Whoa...Wait... Hold up... are you telling me there are actually GUYS out there who wear these? I just though it was (EDIT: other people's) children and nurses.

Whoa...Wait... Hold up... are you telling me there are actually GUYS out there who wear these? I just though it was (EDIT: other people's) children and nurses.
That's silly... everyone knows nurses don't wear them.. you can't do Tik Tok dances with crocs on

Elk97

WKR
Wore out my last pair of camo crocks, got a new pair of the "Off Road" style. Figure my Kenetreks aren't going to get much use anymore:))

ODgreen

FNG
I was kinda thinking of getting a pair for camp shoes.... but after reading this I might do something different, hahahah

ODgreen

FNG
I did hear somewhere that if you boil them you can eat them? Might be helpful in a survival situation? Maybe keep some bullion cubes handy

Spike elk

WKR
I was kinda thinking of getting a pair for camp shoes.... but after reading this I might do something different, hahahah
They are awesome for camp shoes. Lots of funny stuff in this thread but I am secure enough in my manhood to wear them around camp. Probably not in public, but in camp and around the house.

Themic86

Lil-Rokslider
Crocs really need to have a better puncture resistant layer to make them more all purpose. Love the easy was of slipping them on to take a quick bathroom break but stickers sure make me hate crappy foam bottom quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I had some guy yell at me yesterday because of my American flag crocs. He was all like “would you throw the American flag in the dirt???”…..no…..”well your doing it…”. I called him a bitch and told him to mind his own business.

Then I spent the rest of the day wondering if he was right.

The only Crocs I've ever had were Houston Astros Crocs that I found abandoned in the backcountry. In hindsight I'm glad that I didn't look around for the owner of them. Finding a dead body with a suicide note would have ruined that trip.

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Uhh not all cross are clogs. And specifically, clogs in the study were wooden so..yeah.

I personally banged the wife in clogs... and she didn't care, plus my feet were comfortable.

Annndddd...let's face it most doctors and studies are garbage and just paid press pieces. Dont fall for their manipulation... let's make July 5th CROC day!

Fitzwho

WKR
You know why they put the holes in Crocs?

When you slide your foot in, the holes let your pride to run out.

(Written while wearing my Mossy Oak Advantage camo crocs). I never wear my crocs in public.