Guess and get brand new gear!

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Some good guesses in there.

We might eventually make everything except the dildo cover und sumo wrestling diaper, lol!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I was hoping for a shooting mat, as I'm about to make one for myself. But, that certainly is not what those pieces are for.

I'm guessing those are not the only pieces. That Fiskers matt should be 36"x24" and I cannot come up with a use for an 8"x13-14" bit of foam with 4"x4" tabs on the end. I'm also horrible at this type of thing. I'm going to say, not a scope cover, not a sit pad, not a support bag, not a suppressor cover. Too small to be a Nalgene holder. Could be @Billy Goat cinderblock cover. Anyway, obviously it is something I don't know I need yet.

Some good guesses in there.

We might eventually make everything except the dildo cover und sumo wrestling diaper, lol!
I notice you did not exclude the loin cloth.

Last edited:

Shraggs

WKR
We at LS Wild will be dropping multiple pieces of new gear in the coming weeks. We have been hard at work in on final prototypes after much testing and tweaking-over at least one hunting season if not longer.

Guess what this product is gonna be. Closest wins it. If multiple people guess it, first guess wins one and we’ll do a random draw for another one free. Any guess before the release counts.

Anyone who guesses in the thread will get a 15% off coupon for it, so everyone is a winner.

What will these pieces be making here at LS Wild? It’s only part, cause too much would give it all away…

View attachment 687023
Black foam with texture, sewn up it makes a rectangle in various lengths with one side open. I think the squares are closer to 3” so there would be a small lip at each end on the open side. Scope cover possible but not going to work with tall dialing turrets.

Maybe under stock front rest that does not need fill?

Or a mountain worthy light weight insulated sushi tray…

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I was hoping for a shotting mat, as I'm about to make one for myself. But, that certainly is not what those pieces are for.

I'm guessing those are not the only pieces. That Fiskers matt should be 36"x24" and I cannot come up with a use for an 8"x13-14" bit of foam with 4"x4" tabs on the end. I'm also horrible at this type of thing. I'm going to say, not a scope cover, not a sit pad, not a support bag, not a suppressor cover. Too small to be a Nalgene holder. Could be @Billy Goat cinderblock cover. Anyway, obviously it is something I don't know I need yet.

I notice you did not exclude the loin cloth.
It’s not big enough to be a mat, but I have my complaints and designed one. I still have a foam roll to make some.

I have a loin cloth… but that’s a little to minimalist for me. There isn’t much to it. A belt and yard of cloth.