How's everybody make a living

Kwa_bena

FNG
I work part-time at a shipping facility. I have issues at the job but with the fact that they'll pay for my nursing degree means I just deal with it for the time being. Hoping to quit in about 2-3 years. But I intend on going into real estate once I network with the right people. The 9-5 life isn't for me

Last edited:

Ty1603

FNG
This thread is interesting. I enjoyed looking through it. SE SD retired military but I am trying to figure out a second career.

TheCougar

WKR
As of 1 November, I retired from the USAF after 20 years straight of flying fighters and living the dream. As my buddy asked me while I was looking for a new career, “what job would you pick if you could do anything in the world?”, I replied, “I’ve already done it”. Funny, but kinda depressing at the same time.

I guess I had to grow up and get a real job, but instead I started flying big fat airplanes for United. It’s kinda like a real job, I guess…. Still not settled, since all I want to do is spend time with my family and chase elk. If United isn’t a good fit, I’ll be out looking for jobs that want strafe and inverted flight as necessary job skills…

ToolMann

WKR
I manage a water conservation team for a utility here in Colorado. I'm also a licensed Landscape Architect if anyone needs some design work 😉

Scorpion

WKR
Engineer by degree, work in the oil & gas industry. Worked in various engineering/operations roles for 10 years, now doing 14/14 rotational work as a consultant.

Lhook7

FNG
Regional operations manager for a large corporation. I live in Wyoming, but 99% of the work I am responsible for is not here. Typically spend around 90-100 nights a year in hotels.

Extrapale

WKR
Working for the man. IBEW local 125. Good pay, decent time off. Stressful.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

JDMBEND

Lil-Rokslider
Outside sales and rental of construction equipment. My pickup is my office.