How’s your fuel prices

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
$4.89 here in the Allentown area, although I did see a few at $4.95-$4.99. Ironically it is closer and closer to the cost of Ethanol free.

Rich M

WKR
If you voted for this admin and its party, you have zero to complain about. This is what free lunch tastes like when the moochers and slackers outvote you.
Was just saying how things are quiet these days with few to no whiners whining. They seem to like being put in the poor house for no reason.

Diesel prices are over $6/gal at quite a few of the truck stops along I-84 in Idaho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whaack

WKR
Jumped .50 in 4 days here. $5.29 here. Not sure how people will survive at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lnewton

Lil-Rokslider
I live about 6 miles from the office so I guess I will buy and E-kit for my bicycle and save the $$

CorbLand

WKR
I live about 6 miles from the office so I guess I will buy and E-kit for my bicycle and save the $$
I will be about 7.5 miles from work here in a month or so. I have been looking at Ebikes as well. My wife has about a 30 mile round trip commute. Not looking forward to that gas bill here in a couple months.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Gas jumped 40 cents over the last two days here in Southern California

4.50$ northern Minnesota. None this penny here penny there raise. Not afraid to raise it 25 cents at a time. I would love to see American's tell them to ram it . Have the whole country who work and pull the plow sit on our ass and generate zero tax dollars and nothing for wall street.