Idaho NR tags

Holy $#!+ show Batman! I logged in at 10am to see the circus. I was not disappointed. Maybe a random draw might work better next year.
f2c313c0f449ec7ecba138e736ab632a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I logged in at 940 and it said a random number will be assigned logged my step son in at 942 said random number will be assigned. Our random numbers are 4913 and 5498. Doesn’t seem random.

Last edited:

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I’m 5416... Says 12 minutes left until “my turn” lol. What a joke this is. And they have their phones disconnected. Thanks guys.

ID2NM

Lil-Rokslider
Lucked out and got in under #500. I like this system better then the annual free-for-all/website crash

Better than making everything a draw IMO.

I was number 2650. One buddy got 248 and another 5214. We were shooting for DC this year but had to settle on plan B with the one buddy getting such a high number.

They should have staggered what tags they sold at what times/days. Looks like there is about 15000 customers this morning all trying to buy tags.

Sadler

WKR
I saw the same when I logged in. Fingers crossed I can get a panhandle b tag once the craziness is over.

sasquatch

WKR
They should have staggered what tags they sold at what times/days. Looks like there is about 15000 customers this morning all trying to buy tags.

Yep, this is trash. Like working people have all day to wait in an internet line. Behind a large number of people who aren’t even looking to get the same tags!!

On top that, I’ve went from 20 minutes wait back to an hr wait 3 times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Keep getting kicked out. Won't let me checkout??????
It dropped my deer tag after the license checkout and I had to go back three times to put my Whitetail tag in the cart by itself and checkout before it finally went through....(home button, pick tag, checkout). What a shit show...

elkguide

WKR
Well after 1 1/2 hours of entering and reentering all of my data after checking in an hour before I finally was able to get a deer tag. Man am I glad that Idaho has a new and more efficient system!!!!!

breabre

FNG
This is a complete flog. Cannot check out before the timer expires. Every time you go back in there are less tags for X unit. More are sold out than are notified on the wait page.