Idaho NR tags

It went way better than last year. Watching the circle of death just to get kicked out. At least this year if someone in the group had a high number the rest could back out instead of paying $960 just to find out nobody in your group is going. Last year I didn't get my tag. this year i did so maybe thats the difference.

PMcGee

WKR
Keep getting kicked out. Won't let me checkout??????

That happened to me twice. Luckily I was able to add my tag back to my cart after it dropped it because of the timer. Third time it finally worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DerkPerk

Lil-Rokslider
Just got back in “line”... 16652

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
My brother in law tried to get his DAV tag this morning and missed out. Anyone happen to see an update on the non-resident Panhandle B tags? I can't log in with this new system right now. On the outside looking in.

Rob5589

WKR
No matter what they do, not everyone is going to like it.
I didn't mind the procedure. The system crashing/not functioning was the problem. Someone else mentioned doing deer one day and elk another. Seems like it would help alleviate the strain on their system somewhat.

I was able to get through the checkout process for the most part without any issues. I also purchased my license and archery permit early this morning before the circus so once I got through the line all I had to do was add tags.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Hey so if you are getting the “checkout now” button not working issue. It is working, it’s just slow as all heck.

Hit the button once, and only once and just wait. It should work eventually. It will seem like nothing is happening but it is. Hopefully before your tag timer expires it will load up. I had to do it 3 times for my elk tag and twice for my deer tag before it worked.
Good luck.

It wasn't random like they said it would be. Some in our group logged in at 9:00 and got lower numbers in line. The 9:45 line was not accurate. All of our groups numbers were in order of time logged in. 9:00, 9:37, 9:46, 9:49. Goodbye Idaho it was a good couple of decades for our group.

I was trying to get Sawtooth B and I had Pioneer B as my backup, but both were sold out. So looks like I'm going for mule deer next year!

PMcGee

WKR
It wasn't random like they said it would be. Some in our group logged in at 9:00 and got lower numbers in line. The 9:45 line was not accurate. All of our groups numbers were in order of time logged in. 9:00, 9:37, 9:46, 9:49. Goodbye Idaho it was a good couple of decades for our group.

Me and my buddy logged in the same time and I was in the high 4000’s he was in the 7’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rob5589

WKR
I was logged on about 0930 and refreshed at 0946 and then had a number/place in line. Logging on any earlier didn't help.

Rob5589

WKR
I log in at 9:52 and was number 705.
I logged on 6 mins before that and was 4597. Timer said 45 mins but after about 15-20 it was counting down very quickly. I assumed tags were sold out and people were leaving the list. But there were a bunch left other than DC and a couple others,