Idaho Tag Site Already Crashed

I’m trapped at work might as well order pizza and sleep in a cot. I figured queue was tied to login but phone says different. 5500 in front of me and less than hour left of work. I wish there was some sort of chrome cast or some shit

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
I’m trapped at work might as well order pizza and sleep in a cot. I figured queue was tied to login but phone says different. 5500 in front of me and less than hour left of work. I wish there was some sort of chrome cast or some shit
I believe your place in line can be transferred to another device.

Neckbone

Lil-Rokslider
What time did you call in? I'm curious if I would have called in 30 mins before the sale, I would have been lower in line. I called in 5 mins before it opened.
1135 EST. So 935 MT. I tried to log in to the app and the website on the work computer and couldn’t get them to work, so I called instead. 3.5 hours and somewhere in the 30s in queue when I got someone. Shoulda grabbed an elk tag while I was there damnit

SouthPaw

WKR
How about Diamond Creek, Bear River A, etc.? Seeing reports on other sites those are sold out even though they don't show as sold out yet?
Those were gone when I purchased less than an hour ago. Salmon, Beaverhead, Lemhi, Island Park, were also gone. The sold out list was way behind.

mtblackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Kicked me out of the waiting room I was 7886 in line at the start. What a shit show. I thought our system was bad here in Montana.

Rocky723

FNG
So the person buying the tag doesn’t have to be present at a brick and mortar retailer to make the purchase?? How does that work?
Nope I just sent my mom to the local D&B to buy a tag for my Nonresident brother