Idaho Tag Site Already Crashed

I’m trapped at work might as well order pizza and sleep in a cot. I figured queue was tied to login but phone says different. 5500 in front of me and less than hour left of work. I wish there was some sort of chrome cast or some shit

I’m trapped at work might as well order pizza and sleep in a cot. I figured queue was tied to login but phone says different. 5500 in front of me and less than hour left of work. I wish there was some sort of chrome cast or some shit
I believe your place in line can be transferred to another device.

What time did you call in? I'm curious if I would have called in 30 mins before the sale, I would have been lower in line. I called in 5 mins before it opened.
1135 EST. So 935 MT. I tried to log in to the app and the website on the work computer and couldn’t get them to work, so I called instead. 3.5 hours and somewhere in the 30s in queue when I got someone. Shoulda grabbed an elk tag while I was there damnit

Kicked me out of the waiting room I was 7886 in line at the start. What a shit show. I thought our system was bad here in Montana.

Back