Kenetrek Slide Rock Light Hiker/ Scarpa Ribelle Lite

swarovskicoues

Lil-Rokslider
Curious if anyone has ran these? I guide full time August to February usually run Kenetrek Mtn Extreme but they are blown out by the end. Wouldn't mind a lighter rugged boot til later in winter. I love kenetrek boots on my feet. Also any input on Scarpa Ribelle Lite, thanks!!!

I’m breaking in a pair right now. They’re heavy for what they are but nice and soft on your feet as well as soft on the inside of the boot if that makes sense although tread is not deep. The tongue folds into and around your ankle which is causing me issues since it’s putting pressure on my front ankle and making me not lace tight enough to avoid some slip. It’s a high quality boot and makes me want to return so I can try the hard scrabbles. I’m likely going to keep these though. Good for walks with the dog on trails when it’s wet.

I’m breaking in a pair right now. They’re heavy for what they are but nice and soft on your feet as well as soft on the inside of the boot if that makes sense although tread is not deep. The tongue folds into and around your ankle which is causing me issues since it’s putting pressure on my front ankle and making me not lace tight enough to avoid some slip. It’s a high quality boot and makes me want to return so I can try the hard scrabbles. I’m likely going to keep these though. Good for walks with the dog on trails when it’s wet.
Hard Scrabble is just a shorter Mountain Extreme in looks and feel (at least on the ones I own).

I purchased a pair. They have 4 miles on them so far. By far the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. There is no reason for me to continue breaking them in. They are ready.

My work boots are Danners, and they are fine, but I would not want to backpack or hunt in them.

Keens are my hiking boots. Excellent for hiking, light backpacking. They last me two years, or 200 miles.

Vasque were my boots for ten years. No longer made. Good boots.

Zamberlan were my least favorite. I got rid of them. Never broke in (50 plus miles), always hurt, miserable.

Kenetrek Slide Rocks are comfortable, very high quality, and fit perfect.

I wanted a tough comfortable long lasting boot for high country elk and deer. I found them.

I'm 6', 225lbs, 11.5 Wide.

I work outdoors and have to climb hills. I hunt or hike year round. Been through some boots. Get the Slide Rocks.

Attachments

• 20230915_234956.jpg
    20230915_234956.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 41