Meateater sells a controlling stake to anti-gun Democrat?

Sorry if global warming and public land access have too much in common compared to 2a rights and abortion.

2 of those involve land. 2 of those involve intrinsic human rights. Sorry if y’all didn’t master the analogy portion of your SATs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol you first you say that people are lumping late term abortions in with public land. Then in the same message you lump "global warming" in with public land. Pot meet kettle.

And to compare the privilege of hunting, (privilege not a right) is somehow the moral equivalent to a child's RIGHT to life might be the most disturbing thing I've ever read on rokslide.

Again, I guess you don’t understand the “land” portion of public land and how that will be affected by rising sea levels when millions become displaced.

But hell, what do I know.

Reactions: ODB

JWP58

WKR
Again, I guess you don’t understand the “land” portion of public land and how that will be affected by rising sea levels when millions become displaced.

Please elaborate. When will the ocean rise to the point of public land being used for displaced coasters. Hell feel free to use even the most skewed projection models....a few hundred years? Thousands? I mean Mr Gore thought manbearpig would kill us all by 2016 too.....but.......

"Global warming" as you call it has nothing to do with public land.
It only does potentially in your little extrapolated out doomsday scenario that will never play out like you think it will. If it does at all.

LOLOLOLOL

I figured I was debating with individuals steeped in science and peer reviewed journals in the areas of geology, meteorology, ecology, biology and world health.

Guess I found the keyboard commandos after all. Since I need to get out a picture book, I’ll need some time to get some graphics out to illustrate the line of reasoning I’m taking.

You know, like a picture book.

You tuff guys stay tuff till I get back with my picture book. It’ll knock the socks off of your 10th grade reading level! May even knock you into your Junior year!!!

JWP58

WKR
LOLOLOLOL

I figured I was debating with individuals steeped in science and peer reviewed journals in the areas of geology, meteorology, ecology, biology and world health.

Guess I found the keyboard commandos after all. Since I need to get out a picture book, I’ll need some time to get some graphics out to illustrate the line of reasoning I’m taking.

You tuff guys stay tuff till I get back with my picture book. It’ll knock the socks off of your 10th grade reading level! May even knock you into your Junior year!!!

So you dont know?

Sorry if global warming and public land access have too much in common compared to 2a rights and abortion.

2 of those involve land. 2 of those involve intrinsic human rights. Sorry if y’all didn’t master the analogy portion of your SATs

LOLOLOLOL

I'll wait. Go ahead and put the picture book together.
And for the record. I haven't called you any names. You have.
I haven't implied you were stupid for having difference of opinion. You have.
You are the "keyboard commando" and "tuff guy" here. Not me.

Broomd

WKR
LOLOLOLOL

I'm your hucklebarry, dr.mooseknuckles, that's just my game.
You go ahead and provide peer reviewed studies on AGW, they're legion given the leftist rags (the Atlantic, NYT, Washington Post....) and their goal of foisting that carbon taxation fraud on the masses. And i"ll go ahead and provide ample evidence of junk science forwarded by corrupt colluding scientists.
Are you a fan of Al Gore and his "Inconvenient Truth" works? Please inform.
And did you state you are a Christian? I can't remember...theistic evolutionist or creationist?... please inform.

We're waaaay off topic and normally I won't waste my time bantering with someone that refers to the unborn as a 'fetus' but in your narcissistic case I might make an exception....

Last edited:
That Rinella. The guy knows no boundaries. I just listened to his whole speech- and not once did he touch on birth control- much less abortion. The guy totally skirt ed the issue. A total deflection. Very disappointed.

Last edited:
The liberals from the food network is coming to take your guns and sous vide your unborn babies.

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
One thing is for sure...….when someone says they are for the second and the next words are guns for hunting and shooting sports I am afraid they do not know what the second is for...

My opinion is that they werent fully aware of the controlling shareholders anti huntingstandpoint. If they push this onto Rinella, he walks and starts a new gig supporting our tradition. He is a truly honorable ambassador to our way of life

One thing is for sure...….when someone says they are for the second and the next words are guns for hunting and shooting sports I am afraid they do not know what the second is for...

That’s common. like people who think this is a democracy because we vote on things. Common.

Even people who are hardcore 2a supporters generally can’t give you a concise distillation of the rule and it’s intent. Common.

Either side of any aregument 90% or better of the participants are simply listening to the echo returns. Common

You can as a rule accept that ANY form of commercial entertainment is going to be geared toward the lowest common denominator in its venue- commercial entertainment isn’t where the masses go to challenge themselves and their ideologies, agendas, way of life, and belief systems.

ODB

WKR

Correct. Just like when people take the word “regulated” out of its context.

Guns were ubiquitous in that day and age, and many considered their carry to be part of the gentlemen’s code. It would be like today someone ensuring cell phone ownership should be protected. Also note the 2A says “keep and bear.” Not “obtain and bear.” The guns were already in the hands of people, they wanted to ensure they stayed there.

jspradley

WKR
When Rinella has to read from a prompt to stay chill you know he's pissed. lol

I gaurantee he has done far more for both hunting and firearms rights than any right wing snowflake throwing out baseless accusations on the interweb over the issue. And he is DEAD ON with his "snowflake culture" comment.

Yes hunting and gun rights are under attack but acting just like a SJW and refusing to take any nuanced stance on the issue WILL cause us all to lose.

JWP58

WKR
So having the gall to ask "what's that all about" is being an SJW? Interesting. Duly noted.

Ya how dare us.