Need some advice, not looking for your honey hole

You guys that post on forums wreck it for everybody. But that's what forums are for. I think they should start some kind of system, that if you don't get a roll, you can be first in line next year, maybe you can "earn" credit for going home empty handed.

Planning my first hunt but dont quite know where to start. If anyone can share some info I would really appreciate it. You can PM me if you would rather do that than post on here. I am in good shape and plan on going solo. I am willing to hike in if I have to park a ways out. I know I probably wont get away from the crowds but I could also spike camp in a ways if you think that would help. I am not looking for the highest quality TP, just want a good chance to fill my cart. Now if I glassed up some single ply and some 3 ply quilted double rolls on the same shelf I would surely take the 3 ply but I am really just looking to have a successful hunt. Roll count is not that important either but I will admit a nice 5x5 pack would be awesome. If anyone is willing to share some info I could trade some info on where to maybe find bread or maybe some canned goods. I dont know the best areas but one has been known to produce a family sized can of baked beans now and then. Thanks.
I don't mind sharing my honey hole. Costco holds a great number and quality. Can get crowded with TP mongrels but stay strong as they stay on the easy routes.