Need some advice, not looking for your honey hole

Planning my first hunt but dont quite know where to start. If anyone can share some info I would really appreciate it. You can PM me if you would rather do that than post on here. I am in good shape and plan on going solo. I am willing to hike in if I have to park a ways out. I know I probably wont get away from the crowds but I could also spike camp in a ways if you think that would help. I am not looking for the highest quality TP, just want a good chance to fill my cart. Now if I glassed up some single ply and some 3 ply quilted double rolls on the same shelf I would surely take the 3 ply but I am really just looking to have a successful hunt. Roll count is not that important either but I will admit a nice 5x5 pack would be awesome. If anyone is willing to share some info I could trade some info on where to maybe find bread or maybe some canned goods. I dont know the best areas but one has been known to produce a family sized can of baked beans now and then. Thanks.

rayporter

WKR
believe it or not!!!!!!!!

i know of a wally world about 60 miles west of me that is almost untouched. but ya gotta go do your own shopping.

I had to stoop to the internet, I swear TP is not to be found within 25 miles of me. I saw some bonified ripoffs on the net. To say PRICE GOUGING!! YEP!

KurtR

WKR
Have way to many years and miles to give up my good tp hole. Just remember tp is where you find tp

pk_

WKR
I am going to bump this thread in 3 years asking the same questions when I am looking for similar items...

or perhaps I will start a new thread of my very own if I am feeling extraordinarily brave.

You really need to be looking at the overlooked spots. I found some amazing nontypical TP at the local Walmart but I had to get off the main aisles a ways. Don’t overlook wet wipes and RV grade TP. I’ve said too much already...

OP
MuleyFever
You really need to be looking at the overlooked spots. I found some amazing nontypical TP at the local Walmart but I had to get off the main aisles a ways. Don’t overlook wet wipes and RV grade TP. I’ve said too much already...

Damn, didn't even think of the RV variety.

Michael54

WKR
Lowes and home depots around here havent really been touched. Ppl either forgot or didnt know they sell stuff like that too

Bighorner

WKR
I'm not getting burned again. Showed a new guy where there was always quality TP. Last year he brought some budies, then they brought buddies. Now all I can find are empty rolls and that's if I'm lucky. Totally blew the place out.

H2PVon

Lil-Rokslider
Great. Now my spots are going to be overrun. Damn internet.

come2elmo

WKR
What needs to happen is the stores need to limit the available TP to no more then one non-quilted sheet for non-residents. Non-residents are causing the long lines. Don't get me started on Texans....