NEW Kifaru Frame & Suspension Review

Manosteel

WKR
Not sure if this was answered but how does the UL version (with straight arrow stays) fit guys that currently use the normal composite stays (I.e. Guys with buts)

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Manosteel, I haven't put the arrows in mine, but the only shape or contour the arrows will take will be that of the frame contour. I would imagine it would be fine when using them with light loads. With heavy loads and the arrows, I am thinking the lumbar pad won't engage where it is supposed to and is susceptible to sliding down where your correctly fitted stays will engage the lumbar pad how it is supposed to work. If that makes sense.

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
Great review. I'll be interested to see everything finalized on the website.

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
I think an approximate weight rating on the UL frame would be appropriate. How much weight will it carry before it doesn't provide enough support? The bikini always got decent reviews and seemed pretty stiff in the videos.

mtbshark

WKR
Looks nice, does this mean that the new pack bags are going to attach to the bottom of any frame with K clips? If so that is awesome

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Like anything, it depends on the body type, but 100+ lbs easy. I packed out my black bear with it and that was 120+. The possibilities are endless in load hauling of the arrows work for you.
I think an approximate weight rating on the UL frame would be appropriate. How much weight will it carry before it doesn't provide enough support? The bikini always got decent reviews and seemed pretty stiff in the videos.

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
It looks like my DT1 bag will cover the load lifter attachment points on the new frame.