NFL Playoffs

national felons leauge ,, no thanks,, when they started that kneeling shit dissing our flag and the lives around it and before it like my dad who was barely out of high school marching from north africa to italy kicking nazi butt. would rather watch the roller derby!

KurtR

WKR
national felons leauge ,, no thanks,, when they started that kneeling shit dissing our flag and the lives around it and before it like my dad who was barely out of high school marching from north africa to italy kicking nazi butt. would rather watch the roller derby!

You know the odd part about the kneeling thing is that’s why people did fight the nazi. While I was in complete disagreement with the point and how it was done. There were all these hard asses going on my country this the flag that I’m boycotting the nfl. Damn if you cared that much sign the dotted line and join not just huff and puff your chest out bullshit acting like you did something not watching football. I like football and except they have people with different views and some of them not good humans and what ever. If you don’t like it fine but don’t act like there is some superior cause by not liking it. Just a view from a guy who was in the Army ng.

now back to football. Vikings made to many mistakes and didn’t play to win. I hope the chiefs win as I can’t cheer for a single team left in the nfc.

Doghed

WKR
Ha! roller derby is cool too, but I don't think you're going to like what you find there either.
Free speech is an ass kicker sometimes.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Gotta beat two teams they lost to in reg season to get to THE GAME.
Its legacy time for Mahomes.

CorbLand

WKR
You know the odd part about the kneeling thing is that’s why people did fight the nazi. While I was in complete disagreement with the point and how it was done. There were all these hard asses going on my country this the flag that I’m boycotting the nfl. Damn if you cared that much sign the dotted line and join not just huff and puff your chest out bullshit acting like you did something not watching football. I like football and except they have people with different views and some of them not good humans and what ever. If you don’t like it fine but don’t act like there is some superior cause by not liking it. Just a view from a guy who was in the Army ng.

now back to football. Vikings made to many mistakes and didn’t play to win. I hope the chiefs win as I can’t cheer for a single team left in the nfc.

Along with the NFL told all the people that did that to go pound sand. Nobody even knew it was happening until the media got a hold of it. So basically all people are doing is blaming the NFL for something they didn’t do.

I was surprised to see the Titans win. That was a big upset. Was kind of pissed to see the Vikings get killed by the 49ers but I knew that would happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
Along with the NFL told all the people that did that to go pound sand. Nobody even knew it was happening until the media got a hold of it. So basically all people are doing is blaming the NFL for something they didn’t do.

I was surprised to see the Titans win. That was a big upset. Was kind of pissed to see the Vikings get killed by the 49ers but I knew that would happen.

The Titans had Lamar and company playing on tilt all night. Derrick Henry is looking insane lately, unstoppable! He was a savage at Alabama and it definitely carried over into the professional game.

Vandy321

WKR
It's more fun watching the Raven's lose than I thought it would be. Can somebody teach Lamar how to lose with some class?

as.ks.ak

WKR
Now Alaskan, but native Kansan bleeding red and yellow. Sure hope the boys in red don’t ruin my Sunday!

ridgefire

WKR
Was kinda fun to watch Lamar lose yesterday. Was really hoping the Vikings would win so my Hawks could play at home next weekend after they hand it to Green Bay today. Go Hawks. SEA....

EastMT

WKR
Yup! I don’t follow football much except playoffs time, and last year I was like WHAT? Surprised they haven’t traded Mahomes off for a center yet haha.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

Clarence

WKR
I don't know anything about the guy, but I love watching Derrick Henry play the game.

as.ks.ak

WKR
I’m about to flip over to TBS and watch the Star Wars marathon.