OTC 2024-2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sleekmedia

sleekmedia

FNG
Classified Approved
Sounds like the AZ harvest tracking website....

Keep em coming guys... I am enjoying the trolling just as much as you all at this point and you are just making this thread more searchable on the internet through a little thing called SEO.

I will tell you what...If you get the post to 5-pages of comments by the end of tonight, I will reward you all with posting links to each of the states application portals, draw/permit application deadlines, and success rates to my table above ;)

CorbLand

WKR

Keep em coming guys... I am enjoying the trolling just as much as you all at this point and you are just making this thread more searchable on the internet through a little thing called SEO.

I will tell you what...If you get the post to 5-pages of comments by the end of tonight, I will reward you all with posting links to each of the states application portals, draw/permit application deadlines, and success rates to my table above ;)
Oh so you do understand how it works?

1706666822566.gif

OP
sleekmedia

sleekmedia

FNG
Classified Approved
You guys started it, I am just playing by the rules of engagement at this point.

Ultimately, points taken and this thread does need to get deleted. I was just hoping we could reach a general understanding that I did not intend to receive a "freebie" or for this post to do harm to the western hunting community, by the end of it.

CorbLand

WKR
You guys started it, I am just playing by the rules of engagement at this point.

Ultimately, points taken and this thread does need to get deleted. I was just hoping we could reach a general understanding that I did not intend to receive a "freebie" or for this post to do harm to the western hunting community, by the end of it.
You can’t give up that easily. There’s only a couple members of MHG here so far and the ones that are here are second string.

I can take the meme's don't worry.... and I am starting to get what you guys are saying. I just thought Rokslide was a pretty small forum and didn't realize that people think this info is really going to "get out there" so easily. I really just wanted to learn more and start an enjoyable conversation between knowledgeable people about elk and mule deer opportunities, but I get that this could provide info to those who are fairly undeserving of the opportunity.

That's the biggest thing I noticed getting into western hunting is that this sport is all about money. From the outfitters/guides, to the draws, the preference points, landowner tags, and finding info online. The whole system has been poisoned, which is why I am sure it's upsetting to most of you.

In my state any non-resident can buy an over the counter tag and there are no draws, so I just haven't been exposed to it the same way everyone else has.
Even if rokslide was smaller than it is, threads will pop up when you search certain words and/or units on google. Thats the problem with putting that info in a thread, its not just roksliders seeing it.

CorbLand

WKR
SECOND STRING!?!?

Listen here little mullet. I know you might not understand the sports lingo but the ones that start the game are called STARTERS.......not second string.
The game ain’t started. We are still in warm ups.

I am on the practice MHG team. I just help the good players get better.

But now that your here, the starters are filing in.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member

Does this thread help sleekmedia in terms of seo?

Status
Not open for further replies.