Seekins ph2 vs element

OP
Oregonhuntrboi
Turn around was insane...... Customer service said 3-5 weeks..... Actuality..... It was as if I shipped the gun, they received it and shipped it right back.

They literally called me the day after it arrived at their facility and said "we're done and ready to ship your rifle"
I will second how good the customer service was. I shipped them my element to install an arca rail and I had it back within a week.

Would be sweet if they headspaced without measuring and they could just ship you a new barrel.

Great reading through everyone’s posts. I appreciate all the input as I too am in the market for a lighter end 7mm PRC. Anyone considered the Browning McMillan Pro? In the regular (not the long range version) they advertise 6lb 5oz, 24” barrel. Cerakote, recoil hawg, etc. When I contacted Browning about it, they said they just started their 7 PRC production in June, and batches will start hitting the market, but the McMillan Pro’s are nowhere to be found still. Price point similar to the Seekins. There is also the other short barrel Browning Mcmillan with a 20” barrel that comes in right at 7lb but it has the Game Warden 2.0 stock which looks appealing. Im guessing that’s where some of the weight is, plus the heavier barrel.

Side note: Seekins told me in email this week they currently arent doing any custom shop work (maybe specific to the 7 PRC, but I didn’t clarify), and that feature is also down on their website. They referred me to EuroOptic and Scheels where I am on notification list as well for the Element in the Urban Shadow. I check three times a day and have been for the last month all over online for these three guns I mentioned and haven’t seen them at all. Tough waiting.

The local gun stores here also have absolutely nothing good to say about Fierce. The rifles look cool, but no good reports on them backing their products like they claim they do. No first hand knowledge with it, but many reputable gun guys in the area are preaching the common theme, unfortunately.

If you guys ever come across the Mcmillan Pro, Seekins Element in Urban Shadow, or the McMillan Pro SBR with the game warden 2.0, please shoot me a message. Lots of ammo available here in Idaho at local stores, not at big box stores oddly enough.

Sportsman's...all out of stock:

Scheels...not listed in the dropdown so I'm assuming that's out of stock:

EuroOptic...out of stock:

I've been watching gunbroker. I've been watching/searching my favorite online dealers and have made many searches for PH2's in 7PRC but I have yet to find one in stock. I've pm'd a forum sponsor who lists here on 2/25 regarding the PH2 in 7 PRC. He said he expected them to start arriving in 2-3 weeks and would send me a message when they arrived. ~2.5 months and, as far as I know, he hasn't received them.

If you are aware of PH2's...cerakoted prefered...in 7 PRC in stock, please send me a pm with a link.
Did you find your PH2? I just ordered an Element from their store down in Sandy, Utah. I got a 7 PRC and they have 5 of one particular Element on their shelf, so it may be worth just calling their stores to see if they have any on hand. They charge a flat $35 FFL transfer fee to ship to your FFL of choice.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Did you find your PH2? I just ordered an Element from their store down in Sandy, Utah. I got a 7 PRC and they have 5 of one particular Element on their shelf, so it may be worth just calling their stores to see if they have any on hand. They charge a flat $35 FFL transfer fee to ship to your FFL of choice.

Thanks for the heads up on the Elements. I didn't find a PH2 in 7 PRC. Came across a few Elements in 7 PRC while I was searching but was holding out for a PH2.

I've gathered and ordered the pieces to build a light 7 PRC...just waiting on the barrel. Still have an order in with one of the forum sponsors so I'll just wait it out until he gets one of the PH2's in to support him.

Thanks again.