Seekins ph2 vs element

Fierce is the biggest joke of a rifle company. Horrible customer service, terrible quality control, and the last place I would spend money.

Firedad

FNG
Fierce is the biggest joke of a rifle company. Horrible customer service, terrible quality control, and the last place I would spend money.
Ugh ok I don’t have the experience so nice to hear feedback. Then is it better or worse than CA’s quality control and customer service?

If Seekins sold the ph2’s with shorter barrels, I’d have a couple. 22” on the short actions and 22-24” on the long action.

OP
Oregonhuntrboi
If Seekins sold the ph2’s with shorter barrels, I’d have a couple. 22” on the short actions and 22-24” on the long action.
I believe you can order a custom rifle from them with whatever you want. But you’re correct, the factory rifles they sell do come with longer barrels then I would prefer as well. Part of the reason I went with the element is because of the 22 inch barrel.

I believe you can order a custom rifle from them with whatever you want. But you’re correct, the factory rifles they sell do come with longer barrels then I would prefer as well. Part of the reason I went with the element is because of the 22 inch barrel.
Yeah you can, but they up charge for a custom build so you end up paying as much or more for a ph2 than you would have just buying the element.

stan_wa

Lil-Rokslider
i have a 28 nosler element 22" and i if anything would want a longer barrel for more speed im getting 2805 fps with the 195 eol and i would like see 3000. i tried retumbo, RL33 and h1000 retumbo was the fastest. i will say on the bench the rifle has been amazingly accurate but is so light that free standing its hard to shot.

I have an element in both 6.5 PRC and 7 PRC. If I could have found a PH2 first I would have gone that route and then sent it to seekins for a 22" barrel. I wanted short for suppressor but I prefer the added weight of the PH2 over the element.

I’ll be real surprised if Seekins doesn’t come out with a shorter barreled ph2 as the economy goes into a recession in an effort to keep sales going.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
I’ll be real surprised if Seekins doesn’t come out with a shorter barreled ph2 as the economy goes into a recession in an effort to keep sales going.

I'm not sure they "need" to do that.... I can say they'd be guaranteed one sale if they'd come out with the current PH2 in 7 PRC. I've been searching but not finding. Have considered going with the Element instead but those seem rare as well...

Firedad

FNG
I'm not sure they "need" to do that.... I can say they'd be guaranteed one sale if they'd come out with the current PH2 in 7 PRC. I've been searching but not finding. Have considered going with the Element instead but those seem rare as well...
I did a search, seekins ph2 7prc and came up with some in stock. I’ve seen scheels have them and sportsmans warehouse has them right now. Didn’t look at anymore but they’re out there

JCMCUBIC

WKR
I did a search, seekins ph2 7prc and came up with some in stock. I’ve seen scheels have them and sportsmans warehouse has them right now. Didn’t look at anymore but they’re out there

Sportsman's...all out of stock:

Scheels...not listed in the dropdown so I'm assuming that's out of stock:

EuroOptic...out of stock:

I've been watching gunbroker. I've been watching/searching my favorite online dealers and have made many searches for PH2's in 7PRC but I have yet to find one in stock. I've pm'd a forum sponsor who lists here on 2/25 regarding the PH2 in 7 PRC. He said he expected them to start arriving in 2-3 weeks and would send me a message when they arrived. ~2.5 months and, as far as I know, he hasn't received them.

If you are aware of PH2's...cerakoted prefered...in 7 PRC in stock, please send me a pm with a link.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I sent you a PM with links to an individual and to a dealer that might have the 7 PRC that you are looking for.

I shot a 300 wm the other day, and I have to say that if a friend wants a rifle in a factory chambering, I am just going to tell them to get a Seekins. I was shooting half inch and under groups with factory ammo in that Seekins. It was a great rifle. The value is better than I could piece together the parts from prefits.

Plus, that warranty...

On my buddy's gun the first day we shot it, I was having problems all of a sudden with the groups moving. My buddy started freaking out, he's like that. But I quickly figured out that the brake wasn't tight. He had just started shooting it from the factory without checking anything, lol. I tightened it up and it went back to tiny groups.

Hope you find wha tyou are looking for.

I have an element in both 6.5 PRC and 7 PRC. If I could have found a PH2 first I would have gone that route and then sent it to seekins for a 22" barrel. I wanted short for suppressor but I prefer the added weight of the PH2 over the element.

I bought a PH2 and send it back to have a 22" barrel put on as soon as I got the gun in hand. I shot my seekins last friday and I have the seekins brake on the rifle. Rifle weighs 10.5# with scope(40oz) and bipod.... I would not want a rifle thats 1# lighter. I can see why seekins put a 26" barrel on these.. Definitely had a fireball on every round. It wasn't painful but it is a bit jumpy if i didn't lean into the shot. It only jumped a bit off target when I did lean into it. I'm adding my SiCo Harvester and going out later this week to get the gun chrono'd. I'm betting the extra 11oz on the muzzle will calm it down and keep me on target I was shooting factory 180 ELDM.

I bought a PH2 and send it back to have a 22" barrel put on as soon as I got the gun in hand. I shot my seekins last friday and I have the seekins brake on the rifle. Rifle weighs 10.5# with scope(40oz) and bipod.... I would not want a rifle thats 1# lighter. I can see why seekins put a 26" barrel on these.. Definitely had a fireball on every round. It wasn't painful but it is a bit jumpy if i didn't lean into the shot. It only jumped a bit off target when I did lean into it. I'm adding my SiCo Harvester and going out later this week to get the gun chrono'd. I'm betting the extra 11oz on the muzzle will calm it down and keep me on target I was shooting factory 180 ELDM.
Vey nice. I still want to go that route but my suppressed element is manageable. What was the turnaround time for the swap? Keep us posted on how it goes.

Vey nice. I still want to go that route but my suppressed element is manageable. What was the turnaround time for the swap? Keep us posted on how it goes.

Turn around was insane...... Customer service said 3-5 weeks..... Actuality..... It was as if I shipped the gun, they received it and shipped it right back.

They literally called me the day after it arrived at their facility and said "we're done and ready to ship your rifle"