Slick Tricks and D6 >>------------->

ontarget7

WKR
Not sure it has been posted yet but Slick Tricks will have a Deep Six Broadhead for 2014.

vcb

WKR
sweet that is good to hear. Slick Tricks have been a favorite fixed BH for me.

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
I've read that a few times, but haven't seen a pic or heard a release date...Shane, do you know?

Finally saw a pic in my ATA magazine. I will try and post a pic later this evening. I will be checking them out for sure at the ATA show

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
That's good to hear. Gary always told me that he would never produce one. Guess the new owners have seen the potential since it appears that the Deep Six concept has caught on some.

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
Slick Trick D6
neta2ajy.jpg

OR Archer

WKR
Good to see more companies offering heads in the D6 configuration. Slick Trick makes a good head.

Bughalli

WKR
Awesome. I was shooting SlickTricks before, when hunting in areas where fixed blades are required for certain game or states.

I wish the judo points would offer deep six. I miss my stump shooting practice on the hike back to the truck.

Awesome. I was shooting SlickTricks before, when hunting in areas where fixed blades are required for certain game or states.

I wish the judo points would offer deep six. I miss my stump shooting practice on the hike back to the truck.

I was hoping for the same thing with D6 Judo points. Hope something good comes out this year.